This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Careless
    User
    Member since January 20, 2020

Soldier Name: BetterPlayerBF
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/profile/BetterPlayerBF
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal:

In the gameplay video I have linked, I played the game with the intent to record a video with a high HSKR to prove that I have the aim to do so. Again, I want to emphasize that I was intentionally going for as many headshots as possible. My 46% HSKR was not a coincidence, by mistake, or unintentional. If you have any questions, or would like me to record more footage, let me know. Any more solution suggestions such as more recorded footage, or live streaming I am okay with doing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVoRhG5CxJ8 

• Careless
    User

Hey, I just wondering if my appeal is being worked on. I understand I need to be patient but I haven't received a reply to my appeal.
  • Careless
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I will review your footage as soon as I as I am home in a few hours. Stay tuned.

• Careless
    User

"

I will review your footage as soon as I as I am home in a few hours. Stay tuned.

Scavenger
    Is there anything that I can clear up or assist in your investigation? I also would like to point out something I would like you guys to think about in your investigation. As I play, I attempt to hit as many headdshots as possible, rather than aiming center mass/chest. With this in mind, you can draw the conclusion that I would naturally have a higher HSKR because I would only get a bodyshot kill by mistake. For example, the last bullet to hit the target is a bodyshot with the previous shots being headshots, the enemy's movement causing a bodyshot, etc. Training to headshot is not unheard of. Higher level player in all FPS games tend to have a higher HS percentage because to compete at a high level, you must be able to hit critical headshots.. The Belgian CSGO player, ScreaM, has built a legacy derived from his insane mechanical skill of hitting headshots. I just want to pose the question, isn't it plausible that anyone could three-tap or burst someone's head that is moving in a predictable pattern, or not moving at all? Thank you again for taking the time to investigate my appeal. Let me know what I can do to help out.

• Careless
    User

I also have somemore footage to share. I know you guys request uncut and unedited footage, but this video is edited with mantaining full context. Breaking your request or not, I just want to supply you guys with as much information of my aim and movement as possible. (I do not say anything in the footage. I was in a Discord channel. Everyone in the channel is in another server. I am playing alone in this footage.)  https://youtu.be/_U83yhinQxo

• Careless
    Administrator

Sorry. Honestly forgot... Good you keep bumping. I will review everything right away (for real this time). In the meantime your case is re-opened and you won't get kicked while the review is in progress.

• Careless
    Administrator

Is it possible for you to record at 60fps? If you need to drop the resolution to 720p that isn't a problem. Higher frames more important then the resolution when we review.
  • Careless
    User

"
    Is it possible for you to record at 60fps? If you need to drop the resolution to 720p that isn't a problem. Higher frames more important then the resolution when we review.
    Scavenger
    My graphics card went out yesterday, but I have a new one that should arrive this weekend (around 2/7 or 2/8). When I receive my new graphics card, I'll be sure to record and render at 60 fps.

If you need proof of my graphics card going out, I can provide proof.

• Careless
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

Hi, I'm sorry for posting here, on his appeal, but I didn't see any guidance from the bf4db staff, like how the video should be, weapons that should be used, headshot ratio, kpm, kdr, etc..? Maybe this can confuse the player and he may upload a random video that will not help his case.

I don't remember playing with this player, but looking at his videos posted here and on the youtube, it does look like the player is legit and able to do some good headshot, I believe that this is the issue, his "headshots", since his bf4cheaterport looks very suspicious, some games with very high headshots and others with the same weapon, but a few headshots.

Like I said, looking at the videos, it does looks like the player is legit, I have no say here, but since the player is willing to upload some gameplay, it would be really nice if the player could upload some "real" gameplay, like this one: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1217880409769256512/850264041/ or this one https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1220127224824748672/850264041/ instead of gameplay from a dead server with a few players, since these are the perfect condition to do headshots, a gameplay similar from the servers/battle report that I linked would be nice, the player had no problem doing headshots on these games.

I'm kinda interested on the gameplay with  the Mare's leg, 63 kills and 40 headshots, gg, very nice, I would like to see some, just to learn, I'm serious, I'm kinda bad playing with it, every time I play with Mare's leg and I try to do headshots, it doesn't work so good, I have the same problem with DMRs, maybe I can see what I'm doing wrong or I don't have much time with it yet, it kinda sucks, because every time I do a headshot, I need to do a second headshot, so a one shot kill must be a close range headshot, I think, under 38m, that must be really nice to use it as primary weapon and be very good with this slow weapon, that is the kinda of video I like to watch on youtube, players owning others doing headshots with a Bow or Mare's leg, that would be a nice content for your youtube channel.

• Careless
    Administrator

"

"
    Scavenger
    My graphics card went out yesterday, but I have a new one that should arrive this weekend (around 2/7 or 2/8). When I receive my new graphics card, I'll be sure to record and render at 60 fps.

If you need proof of my graphics card going out, I can provide proof.

BetterPlayerBF

No I believe you. As Russao mentioned your gameplay seems legit but I just want to know for sure. Having 60fps footage would be the best. Bump the thread when you got some 60fps footage. In the meantime your case will remain open and you won't get kicked.
  • Careless
    User

An Admin just closed my investigation. I don't know if he is aware of this appeal thread, and that I am gathering that 60 fps footage. I will be posting my 60 fps footage soon.

• Careless
    User

Here is the 60 fps full gameplay video. https://youtu.be/nDdGQcje6Uo The first clip at the beginning was not recorded at 60 fps. Battle Report and BF4CheatReport is shown at the end of the video. I focused on aim rather than flashy/entertaining gameplay. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist my investigation.

• Careless
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal approved.