This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TheExecutie
    Banned
    Member since December 29, 2019

Soldier Name: TheExecutie

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1117269677/

You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: i really dont know how people can from stats determine that i'm hacking? I'm just playing very active for last 3-4 weeks and i use 200% XP to level up faster and i'm mostly playing on 1 server Locker only server name is "русскuu сервер-only locker 24/7" i never been banned from their server or any server for any reason nor players complain about me and its very well protected server from cheats you can check that too i can't find the server on gametracker i dont know why , and i'm also playing on "#1 [JAH] Warriors - Metro only no weapon rules" so you can maybe find because you for sure know more about finding servers than me, i dont have videos of me playing because i'm not recording i dont have pictures also. I watched the video that is uploaded on my reasons for ban and it absolutely proofs nothing just my kills/death score "80"-16) so i have this score nonstop on locker and metro maps and yeah i try all weapons and i unlock all weapons i can if that is hacking then i have nothing to say. Its very annoying playing so hard to unlock weapons and level up and get banned out of nowere i hope this explains a bit and i hope you will reconsider this ban and remove it because its mistake , thank you and i wish you happy holidays.

• TheExecutie
    Banned

and by the way if i'm some hacker i wont have this kind of score with 

Kills8,643
    Deaths

• TheExecutie
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Okay, since you have nothing to hide and you get that score nonstop, I'd like you to record a full round from the loading screen until the final scoreboard. The resolution must be at least 720p with preferably 60fps. You must achieve statistics comparable to what was reported. The video must be uploaded to YouTube, with the link to it as well as the battle report posted here within 72 hours should you choose to accept this challenge. During these 72 hours, your ban will be lifted to allow you to play on servers. There may be NO background music or sounds apart from the game and Discord/TS/Vent, etc. Do you accept?

• TheExecutie
    Banned

I;m not an pro player and not always that good but i'am from time to time somewhat "good" i get in  1-2-3-4-5 place  at scoreboard and i never before record any of my game playing and i dont know how this works but for sure I ACCEPT that challenge i'll try to find some programs that can record me play right now and i will upload it to youtube if that's what you need.  I appreciate you for responding and giving me chance to proove it. Thank you.

• TheExecutie
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Did you share your account with anyone?

As a matter of fact, I see you have access to more than just this account. Claim them all first before we can proceed with this appeal

• TheExecutie
    Banned

"

Did you share your account with anyone?

Volt
    Volt no as much i know i havent played the game for a while and recently started again like 4-5 weeks ago so basically from level 50 and something  i  started and i got by now level 100 i mostly play all night till morning  on locker servers and when i get bored i go to to others i paused last 3-4 days because of holidays and today it seemed like good boring day to gamiing , is my ban lifted because i'm trying to join and keep getting banned

• TheExecutie
    Administrator

• TheExecutie
    Banned

"
    Volt
    i can't remember the first hainan resort but for locker yes most probably because i have less lag on those about 68, you mentioned other account so yes i was playing on one more i dont know how you mean i claim it i'm not good very good at this 

• TheExecutie
    Administrator

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-claim-your-soldier-3296

Claim all the BF4 accounts that belong to you

• TheExecutie
    Banned

"

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-claim-your-soldier-3296

Claim all the BF4 accounts that belong to you

Volt
    i think i did it if is possible with same profile here then its done 

• TheExecutie
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Ban lifted you have until 1700 Eastern time Wednesday 1/1/20.

• TheExecutie
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBE46tyDpuU

I am sorry ,  that video was from TheExecutie

someone record him in spectator  mode

he was cheating on the video but he delete the video and I didn't  record it before he delete it.

RHS2LEs.png

• TheExecutie
    Banned

so here is my first game right after my ban is lifted from yesterday 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwlTtbQdrLk

and i obviously i have some stalkers trying to harass me that was a wrong upload of video i downloaded from here i dont think i can do better bad fps bad graphic card 

• TheExecutie
    Administrator

The battlereport link is needed

• TheExecutie
    Banned