This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • samuelcorreadossantos
    User
    Member since December 08, 2019

Soldier Name: NegaoDaPirokka
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1004482404264
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Please review the lock on my account. I play sniper and I am always training to improve long range shots. Now I do not understand why I was banned, my computer has anti-virus to protect from any threat, so there can be no cheating here. Fair play because I myself reported players with hacking. I humbly ask and please to unblock my account. I play for distraction, get tired after a day's work home, and play just to distract. So there is no reason for me to hack, I will not get anywhere with that.

I apologize for the English.

• samuelcorreadossantos
    User

Can someone help me?

• samuelcorreadossantos
    User

Please help me

• samuelcorreadossantos
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Sorry for the delayed response.

Please explain your HSKR with QSZ-92 and MK11 Mod 0. They're quite above the average.

• samuelcorreadossantos
    User

Hi, I sincerely apologize but I can't explain to you or where to look at these numbers you asked me. It's like I said, I get home from my work tired and I'm going to play for distraction, there's no reason for me to use hacks.

The only thing I do a lot is to train in local mode, the one that you train the different weapons. I play quite the career mode too. Finally, when I play online, I like to play hidden, camouflaged.

Is it enough? Can I explain something else?

I'm sorry about the english, I'm brazilian.

• samuelcorreadossantos
    User

Please help me

• samuelcorreadossantos
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

This isn't your first account banned for aimbot use.

Appeal Denied