This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • deathbytacos2
    User
    Member since December 03, 2019

Soldier Name: deathbytacos2

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1035778898

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes

Appeal: to be fair and not disrespectful, but such mods would be kinda hard to manipulate damage numbers on an online game. single player and online would be understanding but you and i would think punk buster would catch me before yall would. my only possible explanation is aiming hign and spraying on carbine and there is a damage figure of almost 40 on the mod 11. i thought that was base damage but it was red. either your computer reads dmr damage way wrong or maybe its headshots. overall i would like a review to be done and looked over extensively. ive been playing bf for years across all platforms and id like to conntinue to be part of the bf4 comminity and play more

• deathbytacos2
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Such “mods” are a dime a dozen these days. Also PB doesn’t catch anything these days. As soon as it detects a cheat, the change it to be undetectable again. Our system isn’t reading it wrong. The stats come directly from your games.

• deathbytacos2
    User

id like a review to be done, ive looked around and most people useing such weapons are acheiving number i have.

• deathbytacos2
    User

can i have further help?

• deathbytacos2
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

more evidence

I know this is for BF3 and not BF4

7X3a8JY.png

• deathbytacos2
    User

using another game isnt a form of evidence, ive noticed your tag was stated as a user. id like admins and employees to help me thank you. 

• deathbytacos2
    User

this site is a joke,ou are the blame people stop playing the game. almost 3 days since my appeal.

• deathbytacos2
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

As we head into the Holiday season, you may notice longer waits for reports and appeals. Our all-volunteer staff are people too, and we encourage them to spend time with family and friends. We apologize for any undue delay and will process them as soon as we can. 

• deathbytacos2
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I have been traveling and not been able to review your case. As Volt is the banning Admin, she is unable to process your appeal either. Other Admins are out as well. As the announcement facecorndutch quoted, we may have longer wait times for reports and appeals. So we apologize for the inconvenience and will respond when we are able.

• deathbytacos2
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Evidences shows that DMG mod has been involved.

APPEAL DENIED.