This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Steelcurtain2013
    User
    Member since August 04, 2017

Good afternoon gents!

When BF4 first came out, my oldest son convinced me to start playing. Truthfully, he wanted me to buy it for him more than anything. When it was released, he and I both played on my account (Steelcurtain2013). I never played any of the BF series prior to BF4, so it was all new to me! I ended up on a server (can't remember the name of it, it's since been closed) that ran Golmud 24/7. I became friends with quite a few people back then, and we traversed across all the BF maps being hosted. That particular Golmud server ended up being a "trade kill" server that I would occasionally go in and goof off in. What I didn't realize was that my son (whom by the way is 25 and out of the house now) was a constant user of that server. I have three "flagged" weapon and/or stats that are in question. AK12, REX and Taurus (I think). All three of which I never use.

I realize the use of this server is the cause for my banning - in fact when I formed NoS (as soon as Platoons were available) it is a mandatory rule that nobody within my clan may participate, AT ALL, in a trade/boost server. We have kicked quite a few people caught doing just that. I never knew the impact of such a server until I started seeing impossible stats on my own account. Aggravates me to no end - as I always say to everyone who even remotely accuses me of cheating - go in Spectate mode and follow me for a round. I'm in a tank 99.9% of the time as an Engineer. I've logged just over 2500 hours in this game, and have become pretty good at it. 

I've looked for battle reports to reflect when these weapons were used, but that was how many years ago now? I'm not sure what else to do.

Thanks for your time, a great day to all! :)

• Steelcurtain2013
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hey there!

As it seems like your high HSKR stats were caused by tradekilling I am quite sure that your ban here at BF4DB will be lifted soon.

Eventhough the tradekilling  happened a few years ago it would still be benefitial for both you and us to have a battlereport of said tradekilling to prove your innocence :)

As soon as you get us one tradekilling battlereport representing either of your high HSKR weapons you tradekilled with I will lift your ban!

• Steelcurtain2013
    User
    Member since August 04, 2017

Hey! Thanks for the response!

The only way I see to get Battle Reports is to constantly click on "View More". I've played thousands of games since that time, not sure I could ever reach back that far! :|

• Steelcurtain2013
    MXT
    User

Well we would still need a battlereport showing clear statpadding with one of the weapons you listed else we won't be able to confirm that statpadding happened and/or caused those stat anomalies. I'll give you the entire next week to search for the report and provide them.

If you don't manage to provide said reports we won't be able to lift your ban.

• Steelcurtain2013
    MXT
    User

Two weeks should've been enough to find at least one battlereport.

Appeal denied.