This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Flyboy3121
    Banned
    Member since October 12, 2019

Soldier Name: Flyboy3121
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/Flyboy3121
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Links edited by moderator

I believe there was a wrongful assumption of aimbot. I will admit I tried it once with Battlefield play4free and got banned so I learned my lesson. Ok, as you can see, I have a picture to prove it. The picture shows that there was a game where you can see that I went 79 and 10. Right smack dab in the middle of all these shitty scores. Granted, I usually do well when I play but not 79-10 well with an L96 or whatever the equivalent is in BF4.I didn't know I was that good, but still, aimbot. I did not, will not, and only that one time in Play4Free did I ever use aimbot.

Thanks,

Flyboy3121
  • Flyboy3121
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

No google drive links please.

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/bf4db-ban-appeal-4548

Also you made it pretty clear that your account has been hacked.

• Flyboy3121
    Banned

Well, it that statement I said it was either a wrongful assumption of aimbot or hacking. Most likely it wasn't hacking as I have multiple passwords and nothing on my account was changed. Plus, hacking to just play three days of BF4, doesn't make sense. I can tell you though how you would think that was aimbot. Me and my friend Fedy253 often have sniping competitions on the vQ37 operation locker server. My favorite sniper rifle, of course, is the L115 with straight pull, 6x scope, and a laser sight. This would only lead to a 79-10 round with the L115. As strange as it sounds for me to be flipping it from hacking to aimbot, it is the most reasonable explanation. After I posted yesterday I was thinking about it and came up with that explanation. It would be the most likely outcome in the middle of all the bad scores as sometimes there are competitions on the server for defib only or knife only. I even did c4 only. Then all of a sudden I would switch to a sniper rifle, go off, then next right choose the M416 or something. I'm telling you, I didn't use aimbot and most likely my account wasn't hacked. I just want my account back to have some fun.

• Flyboy3121
    Banned

Hello?

• Flyboy3121
    Administrator

Hi, sorry for the delay, your appeal got buried by lots of other threads.

Problem isn't really the K/D, it's how you do 79-10 with 95% of headshot per kill ratio and 3.8 kill per minute.

• Flyboy3121
    Banned

Well yeah, I understand that looks strange but looking at the previous scores I had, it wouldn't male any sense for me to not use aimbot, use it for one game, and then never use it again. Just that shows a false claim. Also, just like I said. I do sniper battle's with Fedy253. He and I are friends on Origin. I don't want to brag but I am relatively good at sniping, mostly in BF4, but all around good sniper. I just want to get unbanned as I have never used aimbot and that aimbot assumptions are too widely used in the battlefield community to the point where I can't go 79-10 without getting banned for aimbot use because of good headshot accuracy. I've been in servers with hackers and there is no way that they are getting 10 deaths on operation locker if they sit in the back or at a corner and pick off people 1 by 1. Please unban me as this is completely unfair to accuse me of this because one guy suggested it and the stats show I'm a good recon player.

• Flyboy3121
    Administrator

Alright then.

You have 72h to replicate this battle report :  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1173689480309073344/887018536/

You must come as close as possible from it. K/D of 8, KPM of 3.8, 95% HSPK ratio, 50% of accuracy and weapon must be L115. You must play on conquest and preferably on the same map.

Round must be recorded from start to finish at 720p minimum (60fps is highly recommended).

Your ban will be lifted for you to record this once you agree with those terms.

Is it ok?

• Flyboy3121
    Banned

I can try. That's all I can say. That was one of my best rounds ever but I should not go like 17-30 or something. I might not get 75 headshots but it should be a pretty decent k/d. Something that would resemble at 75-10 k/d. Will use the same map, conquest, and gun of course. L115 is the god. Will record. I can try 60fps but 30 might have to do.

Thanks for believing in me!

• Flyboy3121
    Banned

Quick question. So since I have made all of this commentary about doing sniping battles on operation locker 500 kill tdm on the vq37 server, then, does it matter if I do it on a conquest map or can I do it on something like locker tdm on that server?

• Flyboy3121
    Administrator

Must be done on conquest large preferably. If you can't find a server with firestorm try another large open map. Stuff like locker tdm highly influence KPM due to the close quarter oriented nature of the map.

Ban lifted for 72h.

• Flyboy3121
    Banned

Let me start this out by saying that he/she with the most evidence wins. In the chance that the account was hacked, if I could give prove it was not me, would you unban me? Stuff like servers that were used ping vs. servers that are in my locations ping. Maybe even k/d that doesn't make sense according to my usual k/d. As long as I could prove that I'm innocent, even though hacking is automatically a denied cause, what if I could prove it?

• Flyboy3121
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Wait so now you’re changing your story to your account was hacked? ?

• Flyboy3121
    Banned

Well, I don't want to lie. I feel like I shouldn't have to lie to be able to get my account back. I have two-step authentication enabled and have ever since I created the account, and the password is secure. I shouldn't have to try and get 79-10 when obviously I didn't play that round. The fact that I'm fighting this hard to get my account back should just tell you that I'm not the hacker. As I've said before, the servers played on were from Germany, Belgium, and the U.K. I live in Seattle so I wouldn't be able to even be on the server I don't think with as high of a ping as I would have, let along get a score that good. It's ridiculous that because I was the victim I get punished even though I had all the protection that I could get, and yet I still get my account banned forever. I've got proof if you need it but I just want to start playing with my friends again. I really hope you understand the frustration I have right now for this whole situation.

• Flyboy3121
    Administrator

Ok, enough with the waste of time.

APPEAL DENIED.

Opening another appeal will lead to the suspension of your forum permissions.