This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • the-rotten-egg
    Banned
    Member since August 23, 2019

Hi, I am still unable to play on BF4 and BF3. I have an alleged cheat ban iMposed on my account, the-rotten-egg.

It stated game hack #81670. I have never hacked in my life or cheated anything. 

I bought BF4 from EA Games, then Evenbalance banned me with false accusations of cheating, then I appealed to Evenbalance and had no reply so I came on this forum and appealed on here for nothing.

WHY WAS I THEN TOLD TO FORGET ABOUT MY APPEAL ON HERE BY BF4DB.COM TO BASICALLY FORGET ABOUT MY THE-ROTTEN-EGG ACCOUNT, GO OUT AND BUY THE GAME AGAIN AND CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT..... BEFORE I HAVE EVEN BEEN CONTACTED BY EVENBALANCE, REGARDING MY APPEAL. 

IS THIS A CRIME RING AS 3 PARTIES ARE TRYING TO DEFRAUD ME OUT OF MONEY.

PLEASE CONSIDER MY APPEAL IN THE NEXT WEEK OR I WILL REQUEST A FORMAL GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATION INTO THE CRIME RING. i AM NOT A HACKER OR CHEATER AND I WILL HAVE THIS INVESTIGATED BY THE LAW OF THE US GOVERNMENT AND UK GOVERNMENT

• the-rotten-egg
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

https://bf4db.com/player/364612667

For the 3rd time you are not banned by us.

And once again we are NOT affiliated to EA or to EvenBalance, we have no influence on their decision to lift their ban.

• the-rotten-egg
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

pVXx6k2.png

• the-rotten-egg
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Hi, I am still unable to play on BF4 and BF3. I have an alleged cheat ban iMposed on my account, the-rotten-egg.

It stated game hack #81670. I have never hacked in my life or cheated anything. 

I bought BF4 from EA Games, then Evenbalance banned me with false accusations of cheating, then I appealed to Evenbalance and had no reply so I came on this forum and appealed on here for nothing.

WHY WAS I THEN TOLD TO FORGET ABOUT MY APPEAL ON HERE BY BF4DB.COM TO BASICALLY FORGET ABOUT MY THE-ROTTEN-EGG ACCOUNT, GO OUT AND BUY THE GAME AGAIN AND CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT..... BEFORE I HAVE EVEN BEEN CONTACTED BY EVENBALANCE, REGARDING MY APPEAL. 

IS THIS A CRIME RING AS 3 PARTIES ARE TRYING TO DEFRAUD ME OUT OF MONEY.

PLEASE CONSIDER MY APPEAL IN THE NEXT WEEK OR I WILL REQUEST A FORMAL GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATION INTO THE CRIME RING. i AM NOT A HACKER OR CHEATER AND I WILL HAVE THIS INVESTIGATED BY THE LAW OF THE US GOVERNMENT AND UK GOVERNMENT

the-rotten-egg

Forward those kind of threats to EB. Cause as said numerous times, your issue can not be solved here cause we have nothing to do with it.

Removing forum permissions now as we have better things to do then repeating the same thing over and over.