This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • _Picture2014
    User
    Member since August 27, 2019

Soldier Name: Picture2014
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1060978900
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier:  Yes
    Appeal

May I ask why am I banned for ESP/Wallhack? That video is bad quality and has very low brightness. I'm using 90% brightness setting myself and could see those people clear as day.  Also, that video doesn't have sounds at all, they really help in determining where the people are. And in that video where I shoot at the sniper, it's missing the fact that he already shot me from that exact same location a couple of times before and has been camping in that position for a long time. Then there's the fact that I pull up my map from time to time to see if people have been spotted. And the reporter saying "his score dropped". It's not like I can keep my score constant, the map, am I attacker or defuser, who I'm against, am I playing seriously or just killing time? They all affect my score.

• _Picture2014
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: Picture2014
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1060978900
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier:  Yes
    Appeal

May I ask why am I banned for ESP/Wallhack? That video is bad quality and has very low brightness. I'm using 90% brightness setting myself and could see those people clear as day.  Also, that video doesn't have sounds at all, they really help in determining where the people are. And in that video where I shoot at the sniper, it's missing the fact that he already shot me from that exact same location a couple of times before and has been camping in that position for a long time. Then there's the fact that I pull up my map from time to time to see if people have been spotted. And the reporter saying "his score dropped". It's not like I can keep my score constant, the map, am I attacker or defuser, who I'm against, am I playing seriously or just killing time? They all affect my score.

_Picture2014

Your case will be double checked. Please allow up to 48h for us to complete this. In the meantime your case is open and you won't get kicked.

• _Picture2014
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal approved.