This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Zippy
    User
    Member since August 24, 2018

Soldier Name: 71ppy
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/820763212

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: I believe so yes
    Appeal: Hi i am still not please with my ban because the "linked account" was mine a long time ago but wasn't at the time of the ban. I have no evidence to back this up but i did sell my "linked account" a long time ago. I don't know if I am allowed to make another ban appeal but since so much time have passed i thought it couldn't hurt.

Regards,
    Zippy

• Zippy
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: 71ppy
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/820763212

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: I believe so yes
    Appeal: Hi i am still not please with my ban because the "linked account" was mine a long time ago but wasn't at the time of the ban. I have no evidence to back this up but i did sell my "linked account" a long time ago. I don't know if I am allowed to make another ban appeal but since so much time have passed i thought it couldn't hurt.

Regards,
    Zippy

Zippy
    We do not hold ourselves responsible for what happens after you sell an account. If it got used for cheating we can not help you.

• Zippy
    User

The person I sold the account to is a good friend of mine and I know for a fact that he didn't cheat.

• Zippy
    Administrator

"

The person I sold the account to is a good friend of mine and I know for a fact that he didn't cheat.

Zippy
    Then either he needs to appeal and claim his account or you need to claim that account now on this profile you appeal with.

• Zippy
    User

How do I claim an account i don't have access to anymore?

• Zippy
    Administrator

"

How do I claim an account i don't have access to anymore?

Zippy
    Not. If you can not claim that account because you sold it, it is your responsibility not ours. Something happened with it that triggered the sitebot. 

• Zippy
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal denied.