This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • 1conick1
    User
    Member since August 17, 2019

Soldier Name: 1conick1
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1053352204
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.
    Appeal:

Hello, I was banned due to a "linked account".  The linked account in question (as listed in the ban notice) is my brother's account. This was unknown to me at the time, but he was using hacks on his own BF4 account. He must have been playing on the same IP while using those hacks. I did not know this was happening and did not aid him in doing this (nor benefit from his cheating). I have never used cheats and I think my soldier's stats show it.  I had trouble getting a linked screenshot of my soldier's stats, but I'm assuming you can see my k/d on my profile. If those visible stats aren't enough, please tell me and I'll try harder to get a link. Thank you for your time, and I hope you'll consider that this cheating was occurring elsewhere in my house without my knowledge or involvement.

• 1conick1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Please provide battle reports showing you and your brother playing together.

• 1conick1
    User

Hello Sovereign_Skies,

Here are screenshots of a battle report of us playing together last year. I'll also include a screenshot of my stats as evidence of my normal accuracy, etc. As shown in the ban report, his soldier's name is "for_your_broats".

Thank you for your consideration.

UjWfiYM.jpg

tLPqr84.jpg

SN4aUMT.jpg

• 1conick1
    User

Here is another, from a different time we played together.

avpTB7R.jpg

r2LSW5Z.jpg

• 1conick1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Just provide the link to the report please. No need for the screenshot. Thanks. 

• 1conick1
    User

• 1conick1
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Yeah that seems enough. Sorry for the inconvenience.

APPEAL APPROVED