This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Giantspaceballs
    User
    Member since August 12, 2019

Giantspaceballs

https://bf4db.com/player/336737854

Claimed

I haven't played in a solid year or so, finally decided to get back into it and now im somehow banned on every server? There must be a mistake because i've never cheated in my life lol. I would love to get back to playing this classic asap please, thank you

• Giantspaceballs
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Giantspaceballs

https://bf4db.com/player/336737854

Claimed

I haven't played in a solid year or so, finally decided to get back into it and now im somehow banned on every server? There must be a mistake because i've never cheated in my life lol. I would love to get back to playing this classic asap please, thank you

Giantspaceballs

IEPCHJY.png

Please explain how you got a DLC weapon on a vanilla map.

• Giantspaceballs
    User
    Member since August 12, 2019

I'm Not sure. Are you talking about the cs-lr? Been so long since I played that I cant remember what weapons are dlc or not. I have all the dlc so I more than likely unlocked them there? Remember Origin gave away all DLC for a day like a year or 2 ago I believe. Look Im honestly clueless as to how or why that happened, I just play the game yo. I've never cheated a day in my life, and I paid for this game and now im not able to play on almost any server on the product i own, when I've done nothing wrong you know. I put it on my soul that i never cheated I'm not sure how i can unlock a DLC gun on a vanilla map, I know that i have all the dlc tho and probably got it on there maybe? Idk But you can look at my records, all my matches. Nothing indicates im cheating, in fact im actually not even very good at the game, I Just enjoy playing it. 

• Giantspaceballs
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I can tell you how you did it: 

You cheated. 

Appeal denied.