This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • FrostKoehler
    User
    Member since August 09, 2019

Soldier Name: FrostKoehler
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1119312219
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: I decided a few days ago to play BF4 again. I played quite a lot on Xbox 360 and Xbox One a few years ago, but I never played on PC. I now have Origin Access, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Since I had always played it with a controller on Xbox, that's what I used for my first several games. I then decided to swap to mouse and keyboard. The first game I did this I got 63 kills with only 20 deaths and many players saying I was cheating. I'm used to people calling me a cheater in CS:GO, so I ignored it and kept playing. I was playing the outside on Operation Locker camping the exits in that match. The two Shanghai matches I camped the elevators pretty much the whole time. The following match on GUILIN PEAKS I played out of my mind againt players who it felt like they couldn't see me. (I spent most of that match standing in the open firing at players who were clearly not in the same skill level as I; most of the enemy team were only looking in one direction and I just kept flanking them again and again with no one ever turning around.) The next Operation Locker, I played mostly under the stairs and hiding on E site. The match on Caspian I just sniped the same guy who was climbing the tower several times. 

TL;DR: I am a camping scrub that has decent aim when i use mnk. 

• FrostKoehler
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You will need to replicate a round similar to this one:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1159626862243584384/1119312219/

I want to see similar SPM, KDR, HSKR, KPH, etc.

You have 72h to record at a minimum of 720p.

Do you agree to these terms?

Upon agreement, your ban will be temporarily lifted.

• FrostKoehler
    User
    Member since August 09, 2019

That was probably the best round I have played. It felt like I was against people who were blindfolded and I played way better than my norm for that day. I can attempt it; however I feel replicating that specific game is very unlikely. If I am going to have only 72 hours to record it, I would like for those 72 hours to begin Friday afternoon EST if possible.

Also, not a CS pro just a lot of time wasted on the game. 

• FrostKoehler
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Well here we are still waiting for the video.

Sorry for the late response though. You can still upload the video if you got that recorded in the next 72 hours.

• FrostKoehler
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

No reaction from OP.