This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Kammouflage
    User
    Member since August 02, 2019

Soldier Name: Kammouflage

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1693979381

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I tried to enter the server and I can not get on any because of the goalbot, I do not know what is going on but I'm not the person who corrupts the game because I am also annoyed and I'm not good enough, which results from my last battle reports (below) I have a fairly small indicator of hits in the head etc, I do not know how to prove that I do not use any enhancers, but I do not have any recordings from my games because I have a fairly weak computer and on medium / low I have only 40/30 fps and it was hard for me whatever to show during recording, I hope that it will all be explained and someone will consider it, I'm sorry for my English but I'm from Poland

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1157400093079479808/1693979381/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1157404487263014848/1693979381/

Kammouflage

• Kammouflage
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

You handpicked the wrong battlereports.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1157011062462028544/1693979381/

This is what you should bring out. Please explain this kind of performance.

• Kammouflage
    User

I am sorry but I have not seen the ego report, it seems to me that these statistics are quite good but by looking at my other reports it happened only once, because the rest is weaker, but this time I was doing very well because the opponents were not very good, no I know how to explain that I do not use shooting aids

• Kammouflage
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

I am sorry but I have not seen the ego report, it seems to me that these statistics are quite good but by looking at my other reports it happened only once, because the rest is weaker, but this time I was doing very well because the opponents were not very good, no I know how to explain that I do not use shooting aids

Kammouflage

Makes it look even more odd to me. Those stats are so incredible compared to the ones earlier.

• Kammouflage
    User

I do not know how it happened because on previous and on the latest matches I did not have such statistics..

It's very important to me unbanĀ because I would like to keep playing on servers, you can watch my next battle reports and then give ban, because I have only one such a strange match and I do not know where such statistics come from

• Kammouflage
    Administrator

"

I do not know how it happened because on previous and on the latest matches I did not have such statistics..

It's very important to me unbanĀ because I would like to keep playing on servers, you can watch my next battle reports and then give ban, because I have only one such a strange match and I do not know where such statistics come from

Kammouflage

I'd need you to replicate those stats while recording. Minimal resolution of 720p, full game from start to finish, uncut, uploaded to youtube. Get stats as close to the report that Rio linked. You get 72h to fulfil the request. Before the deadline ends there needs to be a link to the vid and a battlereport posted here.

• Kammouflage
    User

I am sorry but I am not able to do this because my computer is too weak, and when recording I have a maximum of 15fps at 360p resolution

• Kammouflage
    Administrator

"

I am sorry but I am not able to do this because my computer is too weak, and when recording I have a maximum of 15fps at 360p resolution

Kammouflage

Then I find your explanation even stranger. Cause if it impacts your PC so much I don't think it is even possible to run the game at all.

• Kammouflage
    User

Because I play at 1366x768 60hz with everything on the low and grid on ultra and I have 35fps and on full hd 1680x1050 I have only 20fps

And these strange statistics come from the map where there are fairly small distances and it was not difficult

• Kammouflage
    Administrator

"

Because I play at 1366x768 60hz with everything on the low and grid on ultra and I have 35fps and on full hd 1680x1050 I have only 20fps

And these strange statistics come from the map where there are fairly small distances and it was not difficult

Kammouflage

If someone playing in the higher e-sports tiers has trouble coming close to your stats, using a beast of a machine, how am I able to believe that you suddenly by accident get such godlike statistics.

Even the most dedicated locker players don't come close what you did, even when they just farm noobs.

• Kammouflage
    User

I thought that these are fairly poor statistics because I was not the first in the table and etc.

In that case, I do not know what to do next ...

• Kammouflage
    Administrator

"

I thought that these are fairly poor statistics because I was not the first in the table and etc.

In that case, I do not know what to do next ...

Kammouflage

Well I am not gonna try to point out what is odd as you probably know already. And if you don't it only makes the story even more strange. Someone who has so little insight in the game that he doesn't know what could be odd about these stats can not legitimately play like this. So your appeal is hereby denied. Click the BF4DB logo in my signature for all additional info you need.

APPEAL DENIED

Edit: Not gonna bother asking if you know who this is: https://bf4db.com/player/1706205462