This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • sweaterrrr
    User
    Member since July 31, 2019

Soldier Name: sweaterrrr
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1868136178
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: I was recently banned earlier today and decided to attempt to get my ban lifted, I was not cheating, I have played Rainbow Six Siege professionally for over a year, my stats for Battlefield were good if not better when I played about 2 years ago for awhile. I don't have any battle reports, and I have no videos because I do not record. I can link my twitter / youtube if needed to show that i'm obviously very skilled in other games as well. 

• sweaterrrr
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: sweaterrrr
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1868136178
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: I was recently banned earlier today and decided to attempt to get my ban lifted, I was not cheating, I have played Rainbow Six Siege professionally for over a year, my stats for Battlefield were good if not better when I played about 2 years ago for awhile. I don't have any battle reports, and I have no videos because I do not record. I can link my twitter / youtube if needed to show that i'm obviously very skilled in other games as well. 

sweaterrrr

Please, link your socials. Need some material to compare.

• sweaterrrr
    User

• sweaterrrr
    Administrator

• sweaterrrr
    User

"
    Scavenger
    Yeah I realize, I mean you can look at all my stats and etc. They aren't crazy at all lol, I just started playing again recently the past week. Not much else to say besides I have a lot of "competitive" experience in another game and such. 

• sweaterrrr
    Administrator

"

"
    Scavenger
    Yeah I realize, I mean you can look at all my stats and etc. They aren't crazy at all lol, I just started playing again recently the past week. Not much else to say besides I have a lot of "competitive" experience in another game and such. 

sweaterrrr

What peripherals you use?

• sweaterrrr
    User

"

"

"
    Scavenger

sweaterrrr

Scavenger
    Lol uhh zowie mouse, anne pro 2 keyboard, hyperx headset, BenQ 144hz monitor, I forgot to link my twitch so, twitch.tv/Sweahter, idk if that'll help but there ya go

• sweaterrrr
    Administrator

"

"

"

"
    Scavenger

sweaterrrr

Scavenger
    Lol uhh zowie mouse, anne pro 2 keyboard, hyperx headset, BenQ 144hz monitor, I forgot to link my twitch so, twitch.tv/Sweahter, idk if that'll help but there ya go

sweaterrrr

Does it have RGB?

• sweaterrrr
    User

"

"

"

"

"
    Scavenger

sweaterrrr

Scavenger

sweaterrrr

Does it have RGB?

Scavenger
    aha very funny sir, lets get back to real talk

• sweaterrrr
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Real talk, appeal denied.