This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"
    Saying something is not going to get me anywhere with proving that that account is not mine... I have no violations on my account so
    ThGamerDude91874

Yes. You have.

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

I'll ask you again how I would be able to prove my case here

ThGamerDude91874

Currently, not. As you say you won't be able to prove that the account isn't yours and you have still no explanation for the PB violation.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User
    Member since July 28, 2019

I have a pb violation on ThGamerDude91874 account or the random account that is linked to me?

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

I have a pb violation on ThGamerDude91874 account or the random account that is linked to me?

ThGamerDude91874

Gamerdude. And the not so randomly linked FF bans.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

And I mean I'm willing to do anything to prove that that account is not mine but I don't know what TO DO to prove that. That's why I was asking you what I would be able to do

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

And I mean I'm willing to do anything to prove that that account is not mine but I don't know what TO DO to prove that. That's why I was asking you what I would be able to do

ThGamerDude91874

Will need to see battlereports of you playing together with the linked account, from before it got banned. Then we only got one factor left: the PB violation. For which I need to sent you to https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

I have no violations at ALL on my account other than the one that is linked 

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

I have no violations at ALL on my account other than the one that is linked 

ThGamerDude91874

JwIQMth.png

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

Do you know when I got that violation because when I have been playing I have yet to be banned from punkbuster

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

Do you know when I got that violation because when I have been playing I have yet to be banned from punkbuster

ThGamerDude91874

Timestamp included in that pic. Furthermore this was just a violation kick we logged. It could be it will be turned into a full EB Global ban, but that does not have to happen. Only EB knows when that happens.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

Yea I kicked for a false violation then that does not mean I was banned/have been banned so that is not necessarily relevant as of now. Is there any way to prove with pb violations if they were false etc. 

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

Yea I kicked for a false violation then that does not mean I was banned/have been banned so that is not necessarily relevant as of now. Is there any way to prove with pb violations if they were false etc. 

ThGamerDude91874

As I said, seeing your current situation the only thing I can do is point you to EB and create a support ticket at their site. https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php

Add the kick log in your banreason to the ticket and wait for a response. If they admit a mistake we will remove your ban.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

Ok I will do that right now. Other than that though am I able to get banned. I haven't done anything to be banned other than being reported for a high kill locker game

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

Ok I will do that right now. Other than that though am I able to get banned. I haven't done anything to be banned other than being reported for a high kill locker game

ThGamerDude91874

The links to FF bans and a PB violation is what made the final decision. Summarizing these factors, the stats can also be considered suspicious.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

Ok but that account is not mine so I technically do not have a ff ban. Just to keep things straight though the ff ban is not for my account and is for an account that is linked to mine. For the pb violation though those can be false occasionally can they not?