This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ThGamerDude91874
    User
    Member since July 28, 2019

Soldier name: ThGamerDude91874

Link to BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1003714038177

Have you claimed your soldier: Yes

Appeal: I was banned for "suspicious stats". I am not hacking and have not hacked. I don't know what I am able to show for proof but my stats are not that hard to get especially for the aek

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier name: ThGamerDude91874

Link to BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1003714038177

Have you claimed your soldier: Yes

Appeal: I was banned for "suspicious stats". I am not hacking and have not hacked. I don't know what I am able to show for proof but my stats are not that hard to get especially for the aek

ThGamerDude91874
    You don't know who this is? https://bf4db.com/player/1782150426

Besides your stats there is also a PB violation logged on your GUID.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

I don't who that user is. I am assuming he was in my game at the time since he posted that battlelog report

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

I don't who that user is. I am assuming he was in my game at the time since he posted that battlelog report

ThGamerDude91874

Weird, cause according to what I see here I can only assume that the person behind that account is either very close to you or is in fact you.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

The person behind the account that reported me?

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

The person behind the account that reported me?

ThGamerDude91874

The account I linked.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

Oh it went straight to the report when I first had clicked on it but no that is not my account

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

Do you want me to record a game of me playing or something?

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

Oh it went straight to the report when I first had clicked on it but no that is not my account

ThGamerDude91874

Any idea how it could be you triggered a PB violation? And how it comes that it looks like you at least know that other account?

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

Well there's no way to prove that that is in fact my account or not. Like I asked would you like me to record a full locker game of me playing to prove I am not cheating?

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

Well there's no way to prove that that is in fact my account or not. Like I asked would you like me to record a full locker game of me playing to prove I am not cheating?

ThGamerDude91874

Not much use if you can not prove that the account isn't your property. At the moment the odds aren't in your favour: strange stats, links to FF bans and a PB violation. No way I can explain to our users why I should let you go.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

I mean if you are able to give me any ways to prove that I am not cheating then I will gladly do them. I'm a low level account with good stats so obviously that isn't in my favor but those stats are not hard to get and there are no red flags or suspicion about them. Most of my kpm in general comes from the scout heli which I have 1k kills in. But I mean im able to record a full game of me playing for the third time now if that helps my case

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

I mean if you are able to give me any ways to prove that I am not cheating then I will gladly do them. I'm a low level account with good stats so obviously that isn't in my favor but those stats are not hard to get and there are no red flags or suspicion about them. Most of my kpm in general comes from the scout heli which I have 1k kills in. But I mean im able to record a full game of me playing for the third time now if that helps my case

ThGamerDude91874

Then the two other factors still remain and I am still unable to change your situation.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

Saying something is not going to get me anywhere with proving that that account is not mine... I have no violations on my account so
  • ThGamerDude91874
    User

I'll ask you again how I would be able to prove my case here