This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Zaid79
    User
    Member since July 25, 2019

soldier name: xZaid79x

link to BF4DB soldier profile: https://bf4db.com/player/791139699

Have you claimed your soldier: yes

appeal: i don't know how to explain it or what to say , aimbot? i think you know better than me that there is no aimbot for battlefield it's impossible. this is battlefield not call of duty.

i install this game once a year then play couple of games then uninstall it until next year. so after almost a year i found my self banned? for getting headshots by sniper? because K/D is better than before for couple of rounds?

i never used aimbot and (i think) there is no aimbot for battlefield because there a bullet drop and travel distance this why it's impossible

when i see people typing to report me, i ignore this with laugh. but never thought that when someone report me i will be getting suspicious just because someone said that

UNLESS, (while typing this i remember something) i been hacked couple of months ago. i don't know if he used some kind of hack on the game also. that time i got email regards another login from another IP and i changed my password and enabled login by SMS.

sorry for looong message and thanks for your support an understanding

• Zaid79
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

No aimbot in BF4? I'll leave this link here as an example and you tell me what it looks like.

https://streamable.com/kgfh1

• Zaid79
    User

oh wow, i thought aimbot aims to the heads only. this why i thought there is no aimbot in BF because you know of bullet drop and distance travel. i thought this how the aimbot users get caught because of 100% headshots.

• Zaid79
    User

"

Not how stuff works. Please explain your above average hs stats.

Scavenger
    really how i explain HS are more in snipers? this the only thing i can say. i play and stats changes from round to another that's it. i'm sorry but this is normal thing especially with snipers. play more snipers, you get more HS because HS by snipers are easier because usually you never shot by sniper until you get clear HS. this is the only explanation. I hope my English is understandable and also I hope you understand that this game never have the same stat with all weapons.
  • Zaid79
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

"

Not how stuff works. Please explain your above average hs stats.

Scavenger
    really how i explain HS are more in snipers? this the only thing i can say. i play and stats changes from round to another that's it. i'm sorry but this is normal thing especially with snipers. play more snipers, you get more HS because HS by snipers are easier because usually you never shot by sniper until you get clear HS. this is the only explanation. I hope my English is understandable and also I hope you understand that this game never have the same stat with all weapons.
    Zaid79

Hinting on the statement that you didn't know that aimbots were possible in BF. Either way, please record a full game like this: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1010098895002100416/791139699/

Record in a minimal resolution of 720p, preferably 60fps. Don't cut or edit. Use the same weapons and get about the same stats (or as close as you can get). Upload the recording to YT and post the link here together with the battlereport of the recorded game. After you confirmed you've read this, you get 72h to fulfil the request and your ban will be temp lifted until the deadline expires.

If you haven't played this game I linked, you probably got hacked and your account got used to cheat on. As you said in your OP, you have a suspicion that there was unwanted access to your profile at one point.

• Zaid79
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

No response in 72 hours.

APPEAL DENIED