This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Skwazzle
    User
    Member since July 23, 2019

I have not played Battlefield 4 in at least 2 years. Yesterday I came back to trying to join a server to getting "Kicked by an Admin" I have a 0.7 K/D ratio and I don't think that is good for a returning player? My ban is also for "Suspicious stats" even though I only have nearly 200 kills with a sniper rifle, i'm certain that that is not a lot. 
  • Skwazzle
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

You have been banned by the site bot 2 years ago, if i remember right the bot had mood swings back then. I thing you will be checked again and if the STAFF wont find evidence u will be unbanned.. 

• Skwazzle
    Gold Supporter

But a headshot kill rate (HSKR) of almost 80% with the SCAR-H is quite heavy..

• Skwazzle
    User

Well if you look at my AR stats altogether, my HK is 44.11% and my accuracy wasn't good either at a 15.14%

• Skwazzle
    Gold Supporter

Accuracy can be lowered easily and if you only use cheats on a few selected weapons, your overall stats wont get too suspicious.

• Skwazzle
    Gold Supporter

your overall accuracy is 9.44 and you get such a HSKR?

• Skwazzle
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

@RussianTwoHand Do not post in other people's appeal unless you are one of the staff. Thanks.

Skwazzle , Can you explain your HSKR on SCAR-H?

• Skwazzle
    User

When I played this game 2 years ago, I mostly played with sniper rifles at long ranges (which is really what you're supposed to do with them) My accuracy might be low because I wasn't precise enough with my shots when using them. When I used AR's it was easier for me to land precise shots onto the head because you don't need to be as precise a sniper rifle to the head, which explains my HSKR with the SCAR-H. 
  • Skwazzle
    Administrator

Ok then. Please Record a video replicating the same performance like your overall status.

By "the same", it means playing a round with SCAR-H, achieving similar Headshot Kill Ratio/Kills Per Minute/Kill Death Ratio/Accuracy etc. 

Record a full game starting from joining the server and stop until the game ends. Minimal resolution required is 720P. Do not include external background music. 

Upload it to Youtube within 72 hours. 

If you agreed to this, your ban would be lifted for you to record the footage.

• Skwazzle
    User

Well, I don't see how I could join a server If i'm going to get kicked off of it instantly

• Skwazzle
    Administrator

"

Well, I don't see how I could join a server If i'm going to get kicked off of it instantly

Skwazzle

If you agreed to this, your ban would be lifted for you to record the footage.

• Skwazzle
    User

Do you know any sort of form where I could record my rounds?

• Skwazzle
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

No video from OP as requested.

Appeal Denied.