This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • shingu
    Banned
    Member since December 03, 2018

BI_0NDlE

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/BI_0NDlE/

Excuse me, how could anyone call me using multihack by this claim and video:

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/player-bi-0ndle-multihack-3821

Evidence of me using multihack please? Have you looked video?  At 09 sec It shows Blondie player being killed and falling dead body off the roof, kill register on upper right screen shows it is Blondie. So when  dead Blondie is falling off the roof, we see another guy flying that moment, so it can't be Blondie flying with multihack.  Whoever is using multihack to fly is not Blondie. We see in video some player flying but it doesn't show nickname who is flying.  The guy who is reporting is making false accusations without evidence. He can't say it is me flying if video shows some another player fly in the air while Blondie is dead falling off the roof . H can't even say who is flying cos we don't see nickname in flying. And it could not be me flying because video shows me falling dead. Look at video closely, this liar sees a player with no name leaving the roof and flying  to another roof, but he still goes to the first roof to kill another guy who didn't fly off and was left sitting on that roof with beacon - ME!   It was another guy who flew off the roof and i was left sitting on that roof cos i had spawned on him and set beacon. It was another player  hacking, i only spawned on him and i happened to spawn when he was on roof.  Spawning on a player when he is on roof is not multihack. Ban the player who is using multihack. I have been playing this game 8000 hours with no hack,  Check it out.  If they want me to ban  for flying with multihack as they put lies about me, than let them please record a video of me with my name visible how i fly in the air and then ban. Until then, how dare anyone accuse me falsely that i fly with hack. I only spawned. If admin didnlt like me that i spawn on some hacker on roof he can ban me personally on that server, but it is not multihacking. Hereby i insist you to clear my name. And those liars who told lies about me should be ashamed, just because they killed me on roof doesn't mean  i was the one hacking multihack and they know it and video don't show me hacking. The only thing that video is showing that i was sitting on roof and i got shot while another players is flying that moment. Thank you

• shingu
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Re-opened to see if it is possible to identify more clearly who was flying.

• shingu
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You clearly know the player that got banned. You've played multiple games with him and you aren't just "spawning" on the beacon. We have multiple videos of you being in places that are unreachable by conventional means. A clear pattern of "glitch" abuse can be established.

Ban Appeal Denied.