This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • furadeira_movel
    User
    Member since June 11, 2019

Soldier Name: furadeira_movel
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1003990208075
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: the video used in the complaint is not in accordance with the rules of the banning policy,

"(banning policy

In order for a player ban to be made by BF4DB, the following conditions must be met:

Video Evidence:

All video evidence must be a minimum of one minute in length)".

the short video may be considered as clear evidence of personal motivation, and may have been tampered with.
    so I cordially request suspension of the ban, and I make myself available for further clarification.

Thankful

Furadeira_movel

• furadeira_movel
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: furadeira_movel
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1003990208075
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: the video used in the complaint is not in accordance with the rules of the banning policy,

"(banning policy

In order for a player ban to be made by BF4DB, the following conditions must be met:

Video Evidence:

All video evidence must be a minimum of one minute in length)".

the short video may be considered as clear evidence of personal motivation, and may have been tampered with.
    so I cordially request suspension of the ban, and I make myself available for further clarification.

Thankful

Furadeira_movel

furadeira_movel

Not only that video. Just a nice addition. You may explain the damage on your guns too. And the fact you deal 1000% damage without a gun. Which is a bit odd. And if that wasn't enough, you may claim your other account too which has the same issue.

• furadeira_movel
    User

The video does not comply with the rules, so I request that it be disregarded, and also proves nothing, in a frame-by-frame analysis you can see the shots hitting the player, and he's running before he's shot

The damage of my weapons apparently is normal considering the amount of shots I need to make for an elimination.

The only circumstances of killing without using weapons are those that I shoot in the oil drums and the gas pipes, I always do that.

I have only this account, the other account you quoted, I suppose it's my father's, because we play on the same computer. But I'm not allowed to claim the bill.

I can ask him to claim it.

I hope we can remedy this impasse in the most cordial way.

Greetings.
    Furadeira_movel

• furadeira_movel
    Administrator

"

The video does not comply with the rules, so I request that it be disregarded, and also proves nothing, in a frame-by-frame analysis you can see the shots hitting the player, and he's running before he's shot

The damage of my weapons apparently is normal considering the amount of shots I need to make for an elimination.

The only circumstances of killing without using weapons are those that I shoot in the oil drums and the gas pipes, I always do that.

I have only this account, the other account you quoted, I suppose it's my father's, because we play on the same computer. But I'm not allowed to claim the bill.

I can ask him to claim it.

I hope we can remedy this impunace in the most cordial way.

Greetings.
    Furadeira_movel

furadeira_movel

Oil drums do not explain your damage. That looks completely different. I'd like to hear a better explanation. And again, that video is an extra. However it does confirm that you somehow kill without a gun. Glitch can be ruled out as the server confirms the lack of a weapon.

• furadeira_movel
    User

we know our beloved BF4 has bugs, watch this video

is a ranked and well-known player, playing with friends, and in the conversation, it is perceived that he is playing clean, and trying to understand what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaZ07-zdrik

• furadeira_movel
    Administrator

"

we know our beloved BF4 has bugs, watch this video

is a ranked and well-known player, playing with friends, and in the conversation, it is perceived that he is playing clean, and trying to understand what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaZ07-zdrik

furadeira_movel
    Different situation. Does not explain your damage nor the lack of a gun. Again, I would like to hear a plausible explanation within 12h otherwise the appeal will be denied.

• furadeira_movel
    User

Although it is not clear the video shows a total of 28 shots for two eliminations. I do not consider high damage.

In all the Eliminations for me pops up the weapon I'm using although I have not recorded any video.

And I will consider this practice from now on.

This is the last appeal. 

• furadeira_movel
    Administrator

"

Although it is not clear the video shows a total of 28 shots for two eliminations. I do not consider high damage.

In all the Eliminations for me pops up the weapon I'm using although I have not recorded any video.

And I will consider this practice from now on.

This is the last appeal. 

furadeira_movel
    In that case the appeal is denied cause you do not seem to be able to give any reasonable explanation for anything that caused your ban.

You talk around the questions giving random unrelated answers.

• furadeira_movel
    Administrator

Either way. We are discussing your situation internally and will come with a final decision asap.

• furadeira_movel
    User

the explanations I can give are:

for me everything appears normal, there is no damage increased, use 28 bullets for 2 kils

for me appears the weapon used, and the hitmark during the shots.

I have no evidence, for I have never recorded, and I was not aware of the malicious practices of other players who forged slanderous denunciations for personal reasons.

if I had recordings I would have the counter-evidence, but the duty of proof lies with the accuser and not with the accused, and the evidence presented alone proves nothing.

I would finally ask that I consider that this was the first and only charge that I have suffered.

• furadeira_movel
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

1. The damage you achieved on that round is highly unlikely.
    2. https://bf4db.com/player/1880609374 <---- Linked Account
    3. The video only helps to strengthen our case, regardless of how short it might be.

Appeal Denied.