This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Amazing_KPC
    User
    Member since May 24, 2019

Soldier Name: Amazing_KPC
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/946825013
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: I have no idea why I m banned, and no evidence and other things on this decision.

• Amazing_KPC
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You’ll find that you were banned for suspicious stats, specifically the PKP because of your abnormally high HSKR.

• Amazing_KPC
    User

"

You’ll find that you were banned for suspicious stats, specifically the PKP because of your abnormally high HSKR.

Sovereign_Skies

OK, I will looking for these battle history using this gun, but I don't usually use this gun

• Amazing_KPC
    User

Sorry, I can't find the reports on PKP kills since it is long time before.

I think this stats may be caused by unlocking accessories in a no kill server.

You can also see the https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Amazing_KPC shows      Longest Kill Steak: 98,     and Longest Nemesis Steak: 45.

These records also made in the no kill server.

• Amazing_KPC
    User

"

Sovereign_Skies

I searched everywhere for battle report of using this gun, but it is quite long time before, may be 3 years or earlier.

And I've tried to use this gun in game find out why this abnormal stats happened. I 've kicked by server, but I find I have all accessories (except what in battlepack) of this gun.

So now I'm sure it is because I farm kills for unlocking missions like phantom with my friends long time ago.

I'm not preferring using LMG in this game, the only one I used a lot is QBB-95-1.

I bought this game when it released in winter 2013, and it is surely my first FPS multiplayer game. At first time, my K/D remains only 0.18, then I watched videos to learn details of the different equipments, vehicles, guns and other things of this game. My K/D gradually rise by my efforts on practice, and I enjoy this. I have no reason to use any cheating, it is ruining my own efforts.

I've AFKed this game several times during these year, and come back every time. Now I come back with better network and my upgraded PC, only to find I am banned cause the abnormal stats of a gun I rarely use.

I didn't use any hacking. And I hate people hacking and destroying gaming environment as you hate. So please consider this. If you need other information for investigating, please let me know.

• Amazing_KPC
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Stat padding seems likely.

Appeal Approved.

• Amazing_KPC
    User

"

Stat padding seems likely.

Appeal Approved.

Angry_Cuban13