This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TBSaucy
    User
    Member since May 20, 2019

First of all this ban started maybe a year or 2 ago and I didn't know why. A couple of days ago I thought it was PunkBuster that was banning me but realized all my PB ports weren't opened on my computer so when I learned how to fix that, and that solved my problem. Then after pb was fixed I started to always get kicked off of servers before I even saw the map and it would say banned by admin or something like that. Then yesterday I finally found out you have to go into battlelog to actually see why your getting kicked and this is the error I found last night: Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: [BF4DB] Linked Account. Appeal at https://bf4db.com/player/ban/827755342    

I copied and pasted the link in last and pasted the link in last night and I saw that I was banned a year ago and like I said befoire I literally have no idea why. I dont know what a linked account is and I dont cheat or do anything Im just trying to get back to playing BF4 if someone can please help me get this soilved I would very much apprecaite it. The name on this account is the same name for my BF4 account. Please someone help me.

• TBSaucy
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017