This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Mooaaks
    User
    Member since May 05, 2019

Soldier Name: SuavvyMoose (I change my name a lot)
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1003725622361
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Afternoon/morning, I apologise for not reading the ban appeal requirements properly in the previous appeal attempt. Firstly, my account had been banned due to being linked to my brother's account "420UCAV", now I know there's a thread/section on the whole hackers using the excuse of "my account was hacked by someone else" however if it were possible to prove to a moderator or something similar that my brother was not hacking due to the location in which the account was accessed from being different to the normal location. Secondly, if it's impossible to prove/not accepted that my brother's account be unbanned would I be able to send in footage of gameplay showing myself not hacking and possibly being unbanned? 

Thank you,
    SauvvyMoose

• Mooaaks
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: SuavvyMoose (I change my name a lot)
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1003725622361
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Afternoon/morning, I apologise for not reading the ban appeal requirements properly in the previous appeal attempt. Firstly, my account had been banned due to being linked to my brother's account "420UCAV", now I know there's a thread/section on the whole hackers using the excuse of "my account was hacked by someone else" however if it were possible to prove to a moderator or something similar that my brother was not hacking due to the location in which the account was accessed from being different to the normal location. Secondly, if it's impossible to prove/not accepted that my brother's account be unbanned would I be able to send in footage of gameplay showing myself not hacking and possibly being unbanned? 

Thank you,
    SauvvyMoose

SuavvyMoose

Your case will be reviewed asap. Thanks for your cooperation so far.

• Mooaaks
    User

Thank you Scavenger and mods

• Mooaaks
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Not sure if that may help the case but here are history of both players battle report showing them playing at same time. Suavvy if you have battlereport of you and your brother playing together PRIOR to the ban but still quite recent, that may help as well.

CU9tnhf.png

Wxela0P.png

Edit : About the shown time I'm not sure if the time reference (EST, UTC, GMT, etc) is the same for all players in the world or is IP based, in which case they may not be overlap depending on the hacker's location.

• Mooaaks
    Administrator

@SuavvyMoose

Having some issues with your BF4DB profile because of a bug, can you please log-out once from the site and then log-in again? This will fix it for me. Annoying bug.

• Mooaaks
    User

"

@SuavvyMoose

Having some issues with your BF4DB profile because of a bug, can you please log-out once from the site and then log-in again? This will fix it for me. Annoying bug.

Scavenger
    Sorry for the wait, had to leave briefly.

• Mooaaks
    User

"

Not sure if that may help the case but here are history of both players battle report showing them playing at same time. Suavvy if you have battlereport of you and your brother playing together PRIOR to the ban but still quite recent, that may help as well.

CU9tnhf.png

Wxela0P.png

Edit : About the shown time I'm not sure if the time reference (EST, UTC, GMT, etc) is the same for all players in the world or is IP based, in which case they may not be overlap depending on the hacker's location.

TheNotoriousDoge
    If I'm correct this would be from 2 weeks or so ago, which would be when my brother took a break from playing, at the moment I'm trying to find battle reports of around this time frame however Battelog is currently displaying a message saying "Currently Unavailable Sorry we can't display this players stats currently. Please check back later." I would like to show a screenshot of said message but I don't know how to put it into a image url.
  • Mooaaks
    Administrator

"

"

CU9tnhf.png

Wxela0P.png

TheNotoriousDoge
    If I'm correct this would be from 2 weeks or so ago, which would be when my brother took a break from playing, at the moment I'm trying to find battle reports of around this time frame however Battelog is currently displaying a message saying "Currently Unavailable Sorry we can't display this players stats currently. Please check back later." I would like to show a screenshot of said message but I don't know how to put it into a image url.
    SuavvyMoose

Thanks for logging in again. It's fixed now. Will double check the evidence against you. In the meantime your case is re-opened and you should not get kicked.

• Mooaaks
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Use bf4cheatreport.com to go through that battle report who aren't bugged. When it comes to image, you can upload them to imgur and then click on the "Picture" icone to insert url.

• Mooaaks
    User

"

Use bf4cheatreport.com to go through that battle report who aren't bugged. When it comes to image, you can upload them to imgur and then click on the "Picture" icone to insert url.

TheNotoriousDoge

https://imgur.com/bD7GmlZ I'm not too sure if that worked

On the battlereport side, it may not matter but the servers that were played on from the 20th of April to 30th of April 2019 were Asian servers, with the exception of "ANZAC," "FPSG" and "BEER BOOBS AND BACON" which are all Australian servers. I also don't know why it states that we've been playing at the same time which is impossible because my brother and I share one computer that is in my room.

• Mooaaks
    User

If I may add, the person that got a hold of the account had deleted all the friends that were on there already and replaced them with a few people which I believe might also be hacking? screenshot provided below 

https://imgur.com/wG5ND7h

• Mooaaks
    Administrator

"

"

TheNotoriousDoge

https://imgur.com/bD7GmlZ I'm not too sure if that worked

On the battlereport side, it may not matter but the servers that were played on from the 20th of April to 30th of April 2019 were Asian servers, with the exception of "ANZAC," "FPSG" and "BEER BOOBS AND BACON" which are all Australian servers. I also don't know why it states that we've been playing at the same time which is impossible because my brother and I share one computer that is in my room.

SuavvyMoose

It indeed seems your brothers account got hacked. It was used from Lithuania on the time these reports were made. That is why the reports could be from about the same time as you were playing. I strongly advice you to enable 2FA on Origin if you haven't had that already. Also have a good word with your brother about the risks of not having it enabled.

I do not see the need to keep your ban at this moment. If we find any evidence of abuse on your account the ban will of course be reinstated.

APPROVED