This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • EmptyBannedDude
    Banned
    Member since April 09, 2019

This is a game because it can be difficult to catch the same odds.I was really lucky in that game because I had the chance to play around all the time. I played a high hs game, but I can't catch this thing right now. There must be another way to explain that I didn't cheat.we can't always catch the same statistics.

i'll try to shoot new videos or I'm waiting for your decision. i really want to go back to the game 

I'm a person against playing cheats

• EmptyBannedDude
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

This is a game because it can be difficult to catch the same odds.I was really lucky in that game because I had the chance to play around all the time. I played a high hs game, but I can't catch this thing right now. There must be another way to explain that I didn't cheat.we can't always catch the same statistics.

i'll try to shoot new videos or I'm waiting for your decision. i really want to go back to the game 

I'm a person against playing cheats

haypox

I think luck is out of the question. You got these kind of stats a few times in a row out of nowhere. Now in the same conditions you suddenly think it is difficult?

• EmptyBannedDude
    Banned

I just have no idea how he did it, then I've played well.It is the first that there is no prohibition in a different protection system. Is there something you can do for me? Is there anything else I need to do to prove?

"I write with the help of translation could be the error in my sentences"

• EmptyBannedDude
    Administrator

"

I just have no idea how he did it, then I've played well.It is the first that there is no prohibition in a different protection system. Is there something you can do for me? Is there anything else I need to do to prove?

"I write with the help of translation could be the error in my sentences"

haypox

I think when you can get those stats more then two times in a row, like you did plenty, there is a better explanation needed then luck. You'd help yourself if you had one.

• EmptyBannedDude
    Banned

can I take video again?

• EmptyBannedDude
    Administrator

You have about 12h left. You can try. I am wondering though why you suddenly seem to struggle.

• EmptyBannedDude
    Banned

the only server I can connect to is late in the map ranking

8ajrkd.png

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/b3a097f8-2517-46ec-be9f-03b37d4c9a3c/EX-EXTREME-HARDCORE/

• EmptyBannedDude
    Administrator

That same server you got your best game on is still up. Best is to keep trying there isn't it? 12h should be plenty to get the map you are looking for.

• EmptyBannedDude
    Banned

"

And remember : You have to play with AEK-971 on Metro map, mode has to be conquest, preferably in hardcore.

You need to do the same stats, that is K/D around 3.4, headshot per kill ratio around 77% and kill per hit value around 73%.

Here you can see the stats of the round you need to reproduce :

91PzfOJ.png

Good luck.

TheNotoriousDoge

And remember : You have to play with AEK-971 on Metro map, mode has to be conquest, preferably in hardcore.

• EmptyBannedDude
    Administrator

Sure that map will pop up within the set time. Furthermore the map isn't the most important but weapon and stats are. So if you can come close to that on another map with same gamemode. Should be enough.

• EmptyBannedDude
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Proof due by 2126E

• EmptyBannedDude
    Banned

"

Proof due by 2126E

Sovereign_Skies

what does that mean

• EmptyBannedDude
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

It’s a note to staff that your proof is due by 9:26 PM EST.

• EmptyBannedDude
    Administrator

None of OP's latest games come close to what was asked.

APPEAL DENIED