This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • tenshi
    User
    Member since March 28, 2019

Soldier Name: tenshixdevilish

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1004557736998

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I'm no hacked. Please let me know how to provide evidence. Thanks for attention.

P.S.

Sorry for english (thx google translate).

• tenshi
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Your case is open while another staffmember will review the footage.

https://bf4db.com/player/1077266159

If that one is yours too, claim it.

• tenshi
    Administrator

Thanks. Just to get things clear, did you buy the olof-trooper account from someone who used it before?

• tenshi
    User

Confirmed. Yes, I bought this account for 1 dollar on the Internet.

Since I did not want to spend 15 dollars. Then, the sale started in "Origin" and I could afford "battlefield 4"

• tenshi
    Administrator

"

Confirmed. Yes, I bought this account for 1 dollar on the Internet.

Since I did not want to spend 15 dollars. Then, the sale started in "Origin" and I could afford "battlefield 4"

tenshi

Okay, explains the long break and different country it was created in. Although I strongly advice not to buy used accounts, it seems the olof account is "clean". Buying used (one dollar) accounts usually means they were stolen and sold.

Another staffmember will review the footage asap.

• tenshi
    User

tenshi

Okay. Although I strongly advice not to buy used accounts, it seems the olof account is "clean". Buying used (one dollar) accounts usually means they were stolen.

Scavenger
    I know. Thank. But I do not like to spend money on games (especially games in 2013).

• tenshi
    Administrator

"

tenshi

Okay. Although I strongly advice not to buy used accounts, it seems the olof account is "clean". Buying used (one dollar) accounts usually means they were stolen.

Scavenger
    I know. Thank. But I do not like to spend money on games (especially games in 2013).

tenshi

It is better to spend a little extra then end up funding the hack of your own online accounts in the future. That's usually how it goes. The more money goes to these sites, the more information they will try to steal.

Plus, when the rightful owner returns to his Origin and notices it is locked, he will get it back and you lose it. And you might lose your other Origin account as well because you breached EA's ToS.

• tenshi
    User

tenshi

It is better to spend a little extra then end up funding the hack of your own online accounts in the future. That's usually how it goes. The more money goes to these sites, the more information they will try to steal.

Plus, when the rightful owner returns to his Origin and notices it is locked, he will get it back and you lose it.

Scavenger
    I understood. Thank. Could you tell me what a "dirty screenshot". I do not understand. Please.

• tenshi
    Administrator

"

tenshi

Plus, when the rightful owner returns to his Origin and notices it is locked, he will get it back and you lose it.

Scavenger
    I understood. Thank. Could you tell me what a "dirty screenshot". I do not understand. Please.

tenshi

It's just a combined flag for either a Punkbuster screenshot or ESP usage. For me it is the ESP part. I thought it looked like you saw a bit more then you should. But that needs to be double checked by someone else.

• tenshi
    User

tenshi

It's just a name. For me it is the ESP part. I thought it looked like you saw a bit more then you should. But that needs to be double checked by someone else.

Scavenger

Thanks for the explanation. 

• tenshi
    User

I don't know if this will help me. But I will try.

I stopped playing computer games in 2017 (Went to the army). My main game was CS:GO (Rank: LEM/Supreme).
    From the series "battlefield" I played in bf3 
    Link bf3 - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/en/soldier/yoloflicker (Unfortunately, I can not confirm your account. Since I do not remember the mail and password. It was a long time ago.)

I was inspired by the player Erza_Scarlet http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Carrot-chaaaan/ (The best sniper in the world for me)
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUD9vyKGq9A

As you see, I returned to computer games (2019) and I want to enjoy computer games.
    Why am I writing all this?  I want to say that I have experience in shooters in and I played with cheats once in my life (CSS v34. - 2011 year)

I am an honest player. Thanks for attention.

P.S.

Sorry for my english (thx google translate).

• tenshi
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal Approved.