This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Frosty
    User
    Member since February 02, 2018

Soldier Name: FaRmEd-By-FrOsTy
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1268510032
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.
    Appeal: I got banned over a year ago and never got it appealed. Don't quite know why I received the ban as my stats aren't very good on my weapons, and the weapons I do have good stats on have very low kill counts. I mostly flew jets and played on Paracel Storm and no one knew how to fly very well, so I got many kills and few deaths. However, I can no longer access the battle logs from those high kill games as they are over a year and a half old.

Thanks for your time.

• Frosty
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Your HSKR on AR160 and CZ-75 seems a bit off. Can you explain it?

• Frosty
    User

I really liked to use the CZ-75, it was my favorite sidearm, and I got very comfortable using it. This is the same for the AR160.
  • Frosty
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

AR160 is also my favorite AR, but getting an overall 50% HSK with it is very suspicious.

• Frosty
    User

Like I said, I got really comfortable with those two weapons. If you look at my other stats all my other automatic weapons have lower than 30% HSKR.
  • Frosty
    Retired Staff

Since you are so comfortable with the AR160, I'd like you to record a match where you achieve at least 50% HSK with it.

Minimum 720p.

No map restrictions.

You have 72h.

• Frosty
    User

There is no way I can achieve that anymore. I said I was comfortable with those weapons. When I was playing the game I was playing almost 6-10 hours a day, and was actually good. I just started playing the game again after a year and I play like garbage. There is no possible way that I could play that well again.
  • Frosty
    Retired Staff

The burden of proof is on you, not us. 50% HSK with an AR is extremely suspicious.

• Frosty
    User
    Member since January 28, 2019

Angry_Cuban13, I'm about this:

Could this be due to the fact that I use vpn?
    some resources are blocked in my country Ukraine (vk.com / ok.com / yandex)
    because of this, you have to use vpn

• Frosty
    User

https://youtu.be/BDDRCGpofEU Hopped in the middle of a game, this is the whole match from first spawn to end. 34 kills total, 16 HSK 15 non-HSK and the other 3 are kills by assist. 51.61% HSKR.

Bit of a boring game, and I die a lot but I did get the 50%

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1092873589369210496/1268510032/ Here is the battle log.

• Frosty
    Retired Staff

44% HSK actually. We'll review the video.

• Frosty
    User
    Member since August 18, 2017

One question, why do you have "FaRmEd-By" in nick, when you are the only one who gets it

• Frosty
    Retired Staff

Approved.