This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Dani
    User
    Member since January 20, 2019

Just because I have the same name and the same platoon as the other is no proof to ban me just because they have a suspicion

• Dani
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"
    Just because I have the same name and the same platoon as the other is no proof to ban me just because they have a suspicion

Dani

Well we have the fact your account is pretty solidly linked to that other account, and you have no battlereports to show otherwise. Which leaves me with little other options then keeping the ban.

• Dani
    User

Because we both have the same name in real and it is not forbidden to use the almost same name in the BF
  • Dani
    User

and we think it's funny to appear on a Seerver with almost the same name
  • Dani
    Administrator

"
    Because we both have the same name in real and it is not forbidden to use the almost same name in the BF
    Dani

As I said, not only the name matches, but your location too. Your joining pattern on BF4DB protected servers make it look like you tried joining then switched to another account.

• Dani
    Administrator

I suggest you to read our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service. Do not create more threads about your ban, as those will be locked and you might risk your forum permissions being removed.

APPEAL DENIED