This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Dani
    User
    Member since January 20, 2019

Soldier Name: MrDanijaner
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1004427110516
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal

I do not understand why I was banned. I live in a shared flat and they all play BF4 that's why I bought the game Yesterday and got deposited in the platoon and today I have a ban because my account seems to be linked to a roommate of mine

• Dani
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Why your roommate uses pretty much the same name?

• Dani
    User

My roommate has the same name as me and we think it's funny if you appear with almost the same name twice on a server.
  • Dani
    User

This is the account of my roommate
  • Dani
    Administrator

"
    My roommate has the same name as me and we think it's funny if you appear with almost the same name twice on a server.
    Dani

Please look for a battlereport that shows you two on the same server and post it here.

• Dani
    User

And how should I do that when I'm banned?
  • Dani
    Administrator

"
    And how should I do that when I'm banned?
    Dani

I want to see a report from before your roommate was banned. But as far as I can tell, there are none.

• Dani
    User

• Dani
    Administrator

Ye those are new, can be faked. I want to see reports from before the ban, but those do not exist so it seems you created the account to avoid the previous ban.

Can you please log-out your forum account here and clear your browser cookies and cache? Somehow I get errors when I access your profile, so I can't help you atm till you did this.

• Dani
    User

How should I bring reports off the spell if I have the game only since yesterday

If you show me how to do that I have no problem with it

• Dani
    Administrator

gupP7cB.png

Click the arrow down next to your username, then click Log-out. Clear your browser history, login again. This will fix an issue on our end.

• Dani
    User

And now?

• Dani
    Administrator

"

And now?

Dani

Ye I can see your claimed account now. Thanks. If you have no reports from before the ban that show you play together I can not help you. It currently looks very much like you created a new account to avoid the initial ban.

• Dani
    User

Show me a proof that I have created a new account and I understand the ban otherwise I see no reason to keep such a spell only on suspicion

• Dani
    Administrator

"
    Show me a proof that I have created a new account and I understand the ban otherwise I see no reason to keep such a spell only on suspicion

Dani
    Well it is at least suspicious that a new account pops up after an old account with a similar name got a ban. Playing from the same location.