This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • martyboy182
    User
    Member since January 13, 2019

Soldier Name: martyboy182
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/943844679

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.
    Appeal: Hi there, I'm one of the wrongly banned by PunkBuster for "Multihack 74004" on December 25th, 2018. I have never hacked in my life, I simply play for the fun of it. I have submitted a ticket to EB but so far without a response. I believe there may have been a genuine mistake in my case with having DS4Windows running, the PS4 controller connection utility, nothing else is ever running on this computer. I have passed some additional info about this to Il-Scavenger-lI over at Battlefield forums;I'm very happy to assist in any way if you look into that particular case further.

Cheers,
    martyboy182

• martyboy182
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I believe I already spoken to you via the Battlefield forums. I set your case to investigating, so you should not get kicked by our plugin right now. Mind that other 3rd party AC's (GGC, PBBans and ACI) will still enforce the ban for your violation.

• martyboy182
    User
    Member since January 13, 2019

"

I believe I already spoken to you via the Battlefield forums. I set your case to investigating, so you should not get kicked by our plugin right now. Mind that other 3rd party AC's (GGC, PBBans and ACI) will still enforce the ban for your violation.

Scavenger

Ah, I wasn't aware that this was the case, thanks!

• martyboy182
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I can't find any evidence that would warrant a PB violation. Due to our new policy, your ban appeal is

APPROVED.

NOTE: Other services such as GGC, PBBANS and 24/7FP might still have an active ban on you.