This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • zgjlovebvbye
    User
    Member since January 08, 2019

hello

My name is Zou ,user name is zgjlovebvbye and origin id also is zgjlovebvbye. I found i was banned by BF4DB. I think it's so weird because I never used any cheat.I could guaranteed that .  Then i am considering  if i used to enter in some services and kill some offline player,you know that just negotiated with some players ,then they will stand there let me kill just for unlock some weapons ,some parts or some mission.When I finished, I will let them kill me too .I guess that is why in my report there are some unnormal datas.Last time I play BF4 was 1 year ago even 2 years  .So please tell me what can I do or offer  could help me prove my innocent. 

Thank you very much 

• zgjlovebvbye
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Claim your account first.

• zgjlovebvbye
    User

• zgjlovebvbye
    User

"

Riotranz

"

"
    zgjlovebvbye
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/zgjlovebvbye/stats/1704880509/pc/

https://bf4db.com/player/1704880509

zgjlovebvbye
    "

Riotranz

• zgjlovebvbye
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Click on the big blue "CLAIM" button on the soldier's page

https://bf4db.com/player/1704880509

• zgjlovebvbye
    User

ok now it’s working!
  • zgjlovebvbye
    Retired Staff

Explain your HSKR and Accuracy with the SVD12 and MK-11.

Additionally, explain your HSKR with the QBB-95-1, M1911, AKU12, SAR21 and AN-94.

• zgjlovebvbye
    User

Hello dear Angry_Cuban13. As I first message  said I used to some naive ways for unlock some weapons,some parts or some missions. I just find some players and servers,we just kill each other because that is fastest way for me unlock those things.by the way,this phenomenon is so common 1 year ago or 2. I just want save much time so every shoot I aimed head 

• zgjlovebvbye
    User

"

Explain your HSKR and Accuracy with the SVD12 and MK-11.

Additionally, explain your HSKR with the QBB-95-1, M1911, AKU12, SAR21 and AN-94.

Angry_Cuban13
    Hello dear Angry_Cuban13. As I first message said I used to some naive ways for unlock some weapons,some parts or some missions. I just find some players and servers,we just kill each other because that is fastest way for me unlock those things.by the way,this phenomenon is so common 1 year ago or 2. I just want save much time so every shoot I aimed head 

• zgjlovebvbye
    User

Hello there. emmmm,I am sorry but I’m so confused why my case haven’t get any progress .

• zgjlovebvbye
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Find those stat-padding battlereports and post them below.

• zgjlovebvbye
    User

• zgjlovebvbye
    User

Emmm Those stat-padding happened 2 or even 3 years ago now those servers had been close .this is earliest battle report in my battlelog I could search http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/999997247186411904/1704880509/          

So if it doesn’t work.could you plz tell how can I find my history battle report or  can u help me find some battle report of mine.plz!thank you 

• zgjlovebvbye
    User

Sorry for bother you guys again,but I really want solve this problem.so is there any administrator could point a way for how to seach more battle reports or help me check my battle reports?  

regard.

• zgjlovebvbye
    Retired Staff

It looks like EA suffered a massive data loss comprising of older battle reports.

Unfortunately, without actual proof that shows you stat padding, we can't just take your word for it.

If you can't find any reports we will have to deny your appeal.