This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Justsomerocks
    User
    Member since December 30, 2018

So I claimed my account and wish to have it back is there anyway I can I miss playing metro and lockers :(, also is this the reason that i keep getting punk buster issues? also I guess i should mention that I was inherently banned for suspicious stats IGN is JustsomeRox

• Justsomerocks
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Okay, first I'd like you to explain the interesting HSKR on the following matches:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/947162070873749376/1917647196

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/947701337966919168/1917647196

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/943666960426346816/1917647196

After that excuse, I'd like you replicate this 80 KPH on a normal server with a shotgun:

r87xCTk.png

You have 72 hours to come up with the footage. Minimum resolution 720p. Same map, same gun, same mode.

• Justsomerocks
    User

okay well I will try but I still cant seem to be able to log on...  I keeps saying kicked by admin

• Justsomerocks
    Retired Staff

I've temporarily lifted your ban for the next 72h.

If you keep getting a message saying kicked by admin you are banned in that server by the admin.

Your 72h starts now.

• Justsomerocks
    User

Okay it still isnt working wtf I am trying different servers to get away from kicked by admin and i am still getting both I tried 

updating pb software as well and checking firewall still getting messege

• Justsomerocks
    Retired Staff

If you are getting kicked by the server admin that is out of our hands.

The timeline will not be shifted.

• Justsomerocks
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 07, 2017

20190105_events.log:Playerlist 01/05/2019 03:19:27             PlayerDisconnected      JustSomeRox disconnected from the server (reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'JustSomeRox' (for 2 minutes) ... Violation (GAMEHACK) #86001)

Evenbalance thinks they caught you.  They issued a ban and now GGC and PBBans are both keeping you out.  PBBans mirrored the Punkbuster ban on Dec 13, and GGC  caught it on Jan 5, so whatever you've got on your system that's triggering it, it's still doing it.

At this point, all you can do is plead your case to Evenbalance.  Only if EB decides they made an error will PBBans and GGC remove theirs.

• Justsomerocks
    Retired Staff

Thank you Fro for that information.

You are pretty much shit out of luck.

To be clear, BF4DB did NOT ban you for a Punkbuster violation.

As FroToe said, you will need to appeal to EvenBalance and ask them if that violation was triggered in error. Once they agree that it was triggered in error you will need to appeal your ban with GGC/PBBANS. Once they clear their bans, we will temporarily lift ours again for 72h.

Since you will not be able to replicate that round your ban appeal is hereby denied.