This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Edhan78
    User
    Member since October 22, 2018

BF4DB Profile:

https://bf4db.com/player/392889299

Banreason:

No clue... Got back from a 2 year break.

Appeal:

Just got back to the game and tried to play with my buddy but as soon as I joined a server, even the ones on my favorites, I got banned. I reinstalled the game and I was very specific to include PunkBuster but now I saw that I was banned on this site aswell which I guess is some sort of plugin for servers? 

I noticed that my all my friends on origin had been removed and I have now added a two-step verification connected to my email after I've been in contact with EA since my security question was changed. I saw the "hacked" post and I know it's my responsibility! I have now taken extra precautions to keep my account safe, and even if it's a bit late I hope my plea won't be in vain.

I'm sorry I don't have any more information about the specific reason I got banned. I sincerely hope you contact me about any other information you would like and I will do my best to get it for you. 

Best regards

Victor

• Edhan78
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

• Edhan78
    User
    Member since October 22, 2018

These reports are from 1-7 months ago, I haven't played in about 2 years. I think this has something to do with the security question being changed aswell. I think someone has been using my account and I really don't want to start over with my progress on my account that I have spent 200+ hours on..

• Edhan78
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Unfortunately, your account is your responsibility, not ours. If your account was compromised that's on you.

Your appeal is denied as the reports are proof enough that someone cheated with this account.