This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • draizzzz
    User
    Member since September 08, 2018

Hi,

https://bf4db.com/player/933094520

I got banned for linked account. I never got banned by punkbuster and I never got any message by punkbuster that anyone got banned using my account. I read the things about hacked account but i'll try anyways.
    About a year ago someone got access to my origin acc. used my account but from my understanding never cheated with it. Idk how they got access to my account since i'm pretty carefull and it's also easy to say that i'm responsible of my account when obviously origin wasn't that great at keeping them out without me linking my phone. now since I did link my phone I still get messages everyday because of people trying to acces my account.
    Since I never got banned for cheating and I don't think the other person using my account did either, nor do my shitty stats on bf4 suggest cheating. nor did I get any notice ever of cheating by punkbuster or any other program.
    this is my only account. I'm pretty sure that the linked account has a different ip address.

Thanks for your time.

Dries

• draizzzz
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We’ll take a look at the link and get back to you. Thanks. If you haven’t already done so, please claim your soldier(s). 

• draizzzz
    User

I claimed my soldier.

• draizzzz
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You say that the other account was indeed your's? 

• draizzzz
    User

I only have one account: Draizzzz

• draizzzz
    User

Nobody ever used a different account on my pc and I never used my account on another pc
  • draizzzz
    Administrator

'About a year ago someone got access to my origin acc. used my account but from my understanding never cheated with it.' 

• draizzzz
    User

if someone cheated with my account you should be able to see it on battlelog or punkbuster. never got any notice from punkbuster and my stats on battlelog are nothing special

• draizzzz
    Administrator

Well that is the point of linking accounts isn't it? Preventing cheats to make new accounts to cheat with before they actually cheat. Anyway, link will be verified and we will come with a judgement asap. 

• draizzzz
    User

if i'd make a new account to cheat with it wouldn't be in russia.
    I have proof reclaiming my account through ea support. I also have proof of the endless messages I get in russian of people trying to use my account.
  • draizzzz
    Administrator

If the link is valid, unfortunately for you it won't matter if your account got used for cheating or not. The initially banned account has a PBBan and every account that is reliably linked to it will receive the same treatment. 

Yes, there are plenty of ways to prevent your account from getting compromised. 2FA is pretty much a must these days. On all services, not only gaming related sites. 

• draizzzz
    User

Although I agree that it's a must these days. when I created my account on origin in 2013 and so didn't create a new account to cheat with. not to mention the different ip adresses from wich "linked account" is from isn't the same as mine. I don't even know any linked account. I can't see any linked account. and to get back to my point. in 2013 there was no such things as linking accounts with cellphones.
    Also you have no need prove of me reclaiming my account after this happened.

I don't really understand this thoughtprocess that I get banned eventhough never have cheated nor does any hacker have cheated with my account.

• draizzzz
    Administrator

"

Although I agree that it's a must these days. when I created my account on origin in 2013 and so didn't create a new account to cheat with. not to mention the different ip adresses from wich "linked account" is from isn't the same as mine. I don't even know any linked account. I can't see any linked account. and to get back to my point. in 2013 there was no such things as linking accounts with cellphones.
    Also you have no need prove of me reclaiming my account after this happened.

I don't really understand this thoughtprocess that I get banned eventhough never have cheated nor does any hacker have cheated with my account.

draizzzz

The market for stolen accounts is booming. The only way to at least try and counter this is having 0 tolerance for people who suffer the consequences of not properly securing their accounts. They basically feed the issue.

As I was the person who banned you I want someone else to verify my findings. Another staff member will take a look soon.

• draizzzz
    User

That makes no sense. you are basicly banning me for not having extra security when making my account in 2013 when they did not have these things. this makes no sense. there is no proof me cheating so I would like my account unbanned. either way if this isn't resolved i'll contact ea and do whatever needed to get unbanned since I did nothing wrong.
  • draizzzz
    Administrator

"
    That makes no sense. you are basicly banning me for not having extra security when making my account in 2013 when they did not have these things. this makes no sense. there is no proof me cheating so I would like my account unbanned. either way if this isn't resolved i'll contact ea and do whatever needed to get unbanned since I did nothing wrong.
    draizzzz
    2FA has been a feature in Origin since the BF3 times, maybe even earlier. Furthermore your ban happened in a time where 2FA was build in already. The PBBanned account also received the violation in the time Origin had 2FA.

Digging further in your account history I also found a link to a FF banned account. That makes two accounts linked both banned by one of the official AC's. 

Contacting EA won't get your issue resolved as we are not affiliated with them.