This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Macca46
    User
    Member since April 25, 2018

https://bf4db.com/player/291408629

Brodie_mccreanor

"Aimbot"

Hi All,

A week ago i decided to come back and play some BF4 after a few months of hiatus. Recently i have just racked up over 3k hours of CSGO on pc and am looking for other FPS games that have the same flick feeling. After a couple of games of getting back into the lingo of BF4 i was "Kicked by admin". Thinking that this was just some admin that had it out for me i found that it was almost a perma ban from all servers. I honestly have no evidence that I was or wasnt cheating as i never realy have got into recording anything video game related. Im at a point that im stuck and feel a bit hard done by. Can i have a chat to someone on TeamSpeak etc about the issue? please let me know what is going on as the ban is not justified.

Regards,

Brodie McCreanor

• Macca46
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Please click the blue claim button on that page. This way you can connect your battlelog to your 4DB page so we can be sure that you are the owner of the said account. Without a claimed profile your appeal won't be processed.

• Macca46
    User
    Member since May 11, 2017

Our server Auto banned him as well....
    HSK Automatic Ban [6-SCARH-70-106-75-293]

cheers.

• Macca46
    User

Sorry about that, the account has been claimed!
  • Macca46
    Administrator

Did you buy this account from someone that already used it?

• Macca46
    User

No i purchased the game i beleive on sale 3ish years ago and decided a week ago to come see if there was any servers still running. I have noticed although that i have recent games from 3 months ago that I never played.

• Macca46
    Administrator

Then I am sorry, but it seems your account has been compromised and used to cheat with. Therefor I am not able to remove the ban. Always use 2 step verification where possible and always use strong passwords.

• Macca46
    User

Can i see what the time and date of the "suspected cheat" was? as i was banned mid game a week ago.

• Macca46
    Administrator

Your ban here was placed about 3 months ago.

• Macca46
    User

Our servers banned you last Sunday.... 10 days ago.

• Macca46
    User

Hi AjAx, that was the date i started getting the message, is there anything i can do about this
  • Macca46
    User

Like Scavenger said, there is nothing he can do, nor we can do.

Your account shows definite hacking, this is why you are banned by BF4DB and FPSG.

Sorry.

• Macca46
    User

thanks, i surpose.

• Macca46
    Administrator

Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED