This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • China-jimao
    User
    Member since April 02, 2018

I was banned because of kill trade, please unban my account,I can provide my battlelog reports to prove it, please help, I would appreciate it if you can unban it for me, I never cheated in game。
  • China-jimao
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

You need to claim your soldier before we review you ban.

Also, if you are from China, you can reply in Chinese if you have difficulties in communicating in English.

• China-jimao
    User

"

You need to claim your soldier before we review you ban.

Also, if you are from China, you can reply in Chinese if you have difficulties in communicating in English.

Riotranz
    It took a while to claim my player, it's done. By the way, are you Chinese? If you are, we can communicate in Chinese then.

• China-jimao
    Administrator

If you have trouble in communicating in English then you can use Chinese.

If you can handle communication in English then just stick to English (The real admins need to understand the situation).

It seems that you've been banned by the Site Bot for HSKR on M416 and G18. Please provide the kill-trading report of these two weapons.

• China-jimao
    User

"

If you can handle communication in English then just stick to English (The real admins need to understand the situation).

It seems that you've been banned by the Site Bot for HSKR on M416 and G18. Please provide the kill-trading report of these two weapons.

Riotranz
    Working on it

• China-jimao
    User

"

two reports for m416 and the other two is for g18

• China-jimao
    User

"

Riotranz

Can those reports prove I was just doing kill trading but not cheating in game? 

• China-jimao
    Administrator

The admins don't only need to confirm that you did kill-trade in the past, they also need to make sure that there's nothing outside kill-trading. So stay tuned.
  • China-jimao
    User

"
    The admins don't only need to confirm that you did kill-trade in the past, they also need to make sure that there's nothing outside kill-trading. So stay tuned.
    Riotranz
    Alright, I'll be waiting

• China-jimao
    User

"
    Riotranz
    Excuse me?

• China-jimao
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Checking now

• China-jimao
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Stat Padding confirmed

Appeal Approved