This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Flexmiester
    User
    Member since December 12, 2017

BF4DB Profile:

https://bf4db.com/player/1785119773

Banreason:

Banned By Legacy 651 [FPSG] Perm Aimbot. Evidence : Spectated A "suspicous kill/s"

Appeal: 

I was playing Fpsg on Operation Locker having a great game i ws going 90 and 20 trying to unlock the mg4 at the time so i ws switching between the lsat and the type 88. I was prone and spraying through a mass aray of enemies as it was a 32v32 at the time and it was easy just to spray though and get heaps of kills. The instance of which i was banned was for me spraying through nade residue / smoke / rubble and i picked off 2 or 3 kills then a strafed around the corner and hit a very clean 3 tap headshot on a guy headpeaking a box. that very kill got me the mg4 and i was excited so i let the enemies kill me then i went into my loadout for a good 20-30 seconds then when i spawned and started to walk i got kicked. I then thought to myself maybe it was because i hadn't spawned in so i was on my rush back into the server when bam i got kicked again. i then checked battle log to see that i was permanently banned for "Aimbot" i then felt my stomach sink and i instantly tried to appeal the ban The Admin that responed was AjaX who told me after a replies backwards and forth that there was nothing they can or will do and i would have to further appeal my ban on bf4d which has this event up to date so far. I feel as if it was a misguided ban as the owner of the server had already been killed by me on multiple occasions and let his emotion overpower his verdict on the situation which is why i believe this an should be lifted.
    Explain your situation and why you feel that the ban has been issued in an unfair manner. Add further information on why you think the ban should be lifted. fyi i do not have any video evidence as i wasn't planing on making a video for my channel at the time which btw has 1.45k subs and has been slowly dying for the past 3 years

Additional Information:

i have no additional information other than the fact that my guid is not pb banned if you would like my guid i would be happy to provide it if an admin stumbles upon this thread and would like to review it . And the anomalies found in my games can be found when i try to snipe with my friends or do stupid challenges like pistol only etc.

• Flexmiester
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Please claim your battlelog soldier on the BF4DB profile you provided. You can do this by clicking the "claim" button there. The instructions will be provided after you clicked that button.

• Flexmiester
    User

i just claimed my bf4 player to this account. Scavenger 

• Flexmiester
    Administrator

Thanks for your cooperation. I will look into your case today.

• Flexmiester
    User

Thank you Scavenger. By Far the quickest response from admins

• Flexmiester
    Administrator

Doing the math here on this very short game you played: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/911210439441569728/1785119773/

9 hits / 4 kills = 2,25 shots to kill. You used the AEK which does 24,5 damage on ideal ranges. 100 / 24,5 = 4,08... thus 5 shots to kill with bodyshots. You did not make any headshots in that game. Your only weapon used was the AEK.

I will discuss those findings with my fellow staffmembers to see if there are situations to get these damage values on normal servers.

• Flexmiester
    User

Np dude thanks 

• Flexmiester
    Administrator

Checking some more reports.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/911574283003287488/1785119773/

8 kills / 16 hits = 2 shots per kill. No headshots in that game. Ideal range damage of the SKS is 43. 100 / 43 = 2,32... thus 3 shots per kill on ideal ranges with bodyshots.

• Flexmiester
    User

that does indeed seem odd 

• Flexmiester
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/911200695003829888/1785119773/

In this report you got 92 kills and did so with 235 shots hit. This averages out to 39.2 damage per shot.

The battlereport indicated you got these kills with the AEK (70) at least 6 kills with the p226 and some number of kills with the sar 21 all of which have a 24.5 damage max value

Now this damage rate is attainable in 3 ways.

1. Hardcore mode. This isn't the case for this report however since the server itself says the player health is set too 100 and looking at the damage values everyone else in the server was achieving doesn't support a 60 health server.

2. Lots of headshots. This would require a tremedous amount of headshots yet the headshot kill ratio of the report doesnt indicate that was the case but even if it was would indicate the use of an aimbot.

3. You were using a damage modifier

Im inclined to go with #3 because at the time of your ban a snapshot of your stats was taken which confirmed a damage rate of 39.2 damage per shot with the AEK and a few other guns.

Care to explain?

• Flexmiester
    User

I'd try wouldn't get far 
  • Flexmiester
    Administrator

So which situation does fit your playstyle in those reports the most? And do you agree with that conclusion?

• Flexmiester
    User

I do infact agree with the conclusion and i regret cheating 3 months ago however this recent ban was justified. i do admire your teams skills 

• Flexmiester
    Administrator

Well, your case was quite a good test so to say. Good practice for us.

• Flexmiester
    User

Np man you have an excellent day / morning / sleep idk <3