This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Battlefieldgamer
    User
    Member since January 01, 2019

Hello admins! I have been playing lots of vehicles and boats with my fellow clan mates up until about 2-3 weeks I have been getting kicked by pb messages! I did find my name on your guys ban list? I am wondering if anyone knows why as I feel like my stats are not like some questionable ones out there! I absolutely love repairing my teammates tanks and would love to get back to gaming! Please someone look into this !   The ingame name is ProvocativeDuck   I did claim it with blue tab and it just hung at a white screen??

• Battlefieldgamer
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You need to claim your soldier before we process your appeal

• Battlefieldgamer
    Retired Staff

If you got white screen clear cache and try again or use a different browser. 

• Battlefieldgamer
    User

I have used 3 different browsers and cleard cache/history and it still hangs at a white screen? It instantly hangs when I click The highlighted blue claim button?

• Battlefieldgamer
    Retired Staff

Make sure you are closing your browser when clearing cache and cookies.

• Battlefieldgamer
    User

I tried it a few more times and then it worked on another browser! Thank you guys for your time!!!! I got my account claimed

• Battlefieldgamer
    Retired Staff

Due to our new stance on PB Violations, your ban appeal has been approved

If you continue to experience server kicks, you might be banned by PBBANS, GGC or the server admin.