This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • zhonganzu
    User
    Member since August 11, 2019

Dear Admin,
    I have claimed my soldier as ID zhonganzu
     I haven't found I have been banned until I return back from bfv to bf4, it is said that I got banned due to suspicious stats. Therefore, I checked my stats two years ago during the banned issue time that I play with my friends to swiping scores to unlock weapons and kits, which makes my stats look suspicious and caused the ban. I am so sorry to play in that way only because I wanted to unlock something more quickly. I can make sure that I never used hack or cheating programme. I can provide the reports which proves my swipping score actions happened in that time. 
    You can check my reports by this link: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/zhonganzu/battlereports/1633539802/pc/
    And you can find that my suspicious stats taken place in a "Shuafen" server, which, "shuafen", means fast unlocking by swipping scores. It can prove that I am not using a hack , just want to unlock those kits in a shortcut way.

I would appreciate if you can check them and unban my account. Thank you very much!
  • zhonganzu
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018