This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • caliburnTJO
    User
    Member since August 19, 2018

https://bf4db.com/player/1253876655

Ban Reason: Multihack / Evidence: https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1253876655

Hello, I have been banned from all the servers using bf4db for apparently multihacking. I was definitely wrongly accused and banned from the servers. The very first day I logged onto the MiG servers I was being watched because people thought I was suspicious. Every day that I log onto the server there is always someone spectating me waiting for me to slip up. I have been playing competitive FPS games my entire life on PC and I was never cheating in the game I played before. I was a contracted PUBG Professional for Hammers Esports and an Overwatch professional for team Envision. I was not banned or accused of cheating in either of those games. This was a manual ban and I think it was very unjust. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/299010347?t=01h11m22s This is my entire vod from when I played on the server yesterday. All of the evidence from that ban evidence link was from a spectator point of view so things do not look the same as if it were on my screen, not to mention he is playing on all ultra settings and the lowest fov and the recordings were below 60fps. If you watch through my vod you will notice that I am not cheating and just a very good player. I play on all low settings 90fov so I am able to see a lot more and a bunch of foliage is removed from playing on all low. I hope you guys can look through my evidence and realize that I was falsely banned.

Here is my DXDIAG if you think this will help out my appeal for the ban: DXDIAG

• caliburnTJO
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

We are investigating. Stay tuned. 

Your case was re-opened so you should not have issues joining now. 

• caliburnTJO
    User

It still shows me under investigation. Are you guys still not convinced even with all my evidence?

• caliburnTJO
    Administrator

As I said, your case is set to investigating so we can review the stuff you sent in. This allows us to either to learn from the situation in the case of a mistake or lifting the wrong ban.

Within 48h you will hear more from us. The investigating tag should not be blocking you from BF4DB protected servers.

• caliburnTJO
    User

How long do you think it will take? There are plenty of people in every server I join that think I cheat so admins threaten to kick me off server and have been kicked off servers multiple times now.

• caliburnTJO
    Administrator

"

How long do you think it will take? There are plenty of people in every server I join that think I cheat so admins threaten to kick me off server and have been kicked off servers multiple times now.

caliburnTJO

Currently watching your stream. Compared your gameplay with the footage that was sent to us, and came to the conclusion that the framedrops in the recordings we used as banreason made the illusion of "snappy" aim and aiming through objects, therefor giving you the unrightful "multihack" label.

Yesterday other staffmembers reviewed the footage too and did not find any solid evidence for cheating either thus they set the case to investigating again.

I should have been more careful with reviewing the footage, and I apologise for the inconvenience. Your case will be used to better our service and prevent similar issues from happening again.

Your case will be set to clean, and I urge individual server owners that have issued a ban based on the suspicious flag to remove you from their blacklist too.

• caliburnTJO
    User

Thank you I appreciate that you guys actually looked at the evidence that I had provided. I always stream so if there are any problems you can pop in and watch. :D

• caliburnTJO
    Administrator

No problem and thanks for your cooperation! If you encounter any issues with our service or have additional questions, feel free to PM any of the staff.

/Closed