This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • theallpacino
    User
    Member since January 14, 2020

Soldier Name: TheAlPacino

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/788483182  

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes 

Appeal https://bf4db.com/player/ban/7884831 this one i get in server msg https://bf4db.com/player/ban/788483182 this is in my profile 
    Buyed game yesterday to play with a friends and now i've got some msg that i banned for stats things
    I've played bf4 2-3 years ago (when it was free event (every1 could download bf4 for free etc)
    There was bunch of servers with level grinding(dunno how it's called) 
    30 ppl behind a wall vs 30 ppl behind other wall and u can get level points by spam nades/rez ppl/snipe/machine gun etc things maybe its like camping maps can't even remember.
    So i'm really dunno why and for what reason i did get a ban lmao.
    It was a free weekend or maybe a week i can't even remember.
    I saw my stats when claimed account for this forum it's not even a hackin stats ))
    And yes i love sniper in bf4 why i should get banned for it jesus
    like in bf3 i was playin assault all day long 
    in bf2 i was in a heli most of the time
    well guess that's all i've got rofl

and where did i get banned too ? in forum there was +3 or more forums so do i need to post it there or wha ?
    PS
    I'm not e-sport player,but jesus it's not hard to shoot when u lay down and wait and u know theres 30 enemy behind a wall or just grindin points with med kit/ammo kit.
    Also english isn't my friend.
    God bless me to defend my acc and a 4$ game to play with friends for a few weekends.

• theallpacino
    User

So ?

• theallpacino
    User
    Member since August 14, 2018

really? The sitebot got ya.
    LOL "no fingers"!

• theallpacino
    User

what is this sitebot jesus
    and wha u mean by no fingers ? some troll ?
    U know u could type some info about but not LOL KEK etc things ,great job with it keep it goin

So i m banned for this
    Its not normal ?
    With lay down hold fire in tunnel maps for grind levels ? srsly ?

WEAPONKILLSKPMACCHSKRDMG
    M98B6291.3842.7265.6676.52
    AN-942841.6515.6647.1829.71
    .44 Magnum2422.2143.7472.7363.02
    Groza-41322.3920.7069.7025.48
    L86A11262.1116.1559.5220.76
    CZ-8051074.2224.0471.0332.13
  • theallpacino
    User

I've googled what is that sitebot and ur e-sport system is wrong cuz i do not used cheat programs
    From reddit 
    It was a sitebot ban. Saw that Burt already removed it. The sitebot automatically checks stats and when they are way above average (do to either statpadding or cheating, some rare cases of stat inflating on locker, weapon switching etc.) it bans.
    We developed a bot that crawls through reports and profile data. It determined that the HSKR and Damage values were impossible, and made the correct ban. We've been tracking the bot closely and monitoring it's progress. We're hoping to continue developing it so that it has more tools at its disposal down the road!

Its ur e-sport antihack system banned me for nothin.
     And Do not call LOL kek etc things.Its not my fault that ur system IS NOT right !
    jesus 100% cheat da f ????? 
    Yes im not a god like player but as i could even remember.Map was a tunnel,there wasnt any kind of realistic mods like now for example,pure hold position and shoot enemys that rushes you.Also base camping was a thing.
    And yes goddamn ive played tunnel maps cuz i dont even care its my game and i would do what i want to,why ur system thinks that i was cheating 3 years ago ?????
    24 hours and 0 answers only some troll that should be banned !
    and why i would buy a game if i would know that i used 3 years ago a hack/cheat/god mode and get banned for it ???huh ?????

stat inflating on locker
    This is what i was doing on tunnel map if i could remember it was locker map or metro map.Why i cant do it ?why ?Its my game not urs if i want to do fast level i would join server to do fast level if it's possible for new unlocks etc things.Why not ? i do not care about my stats for f sake and why u guys do need care about how i want to play this game ?????.ive got ALMOST the same stats with my bf3 profile according TO YOURS fair play 24/7 website.And do not type lol again.

• theallpacino
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

A 71% headshot kill rate and 4.2 KPM with the cz-805 are not normal even for the best players. Neither do these stats reflect boosting or stat padding. You can record a round on lockers with the cz-805 to prove yourself

• theallpacino
    User

Then tell me what server is for boosting now.
    cuz it was 3 years ago and it was on boosting server without any kind of mods that now each server have !
    And i bet its nearly impossible for me to do it now if there none of those kind of servers exist!
    I can stream on discord for you if u want i dont care.
    But for real u guys doesnt remember those servers or what ???? 

• theallpacino
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

I specifically went through the list of all your battlereports to check the names of these servers. None of them say anything about boosting. Neither do I know any servers that have people "stand still and shoot at each other and revive". Because if it was true you wouldn't have had your kill streak at 47. Your story doesn't correlate with stats or server names at all.

• theallpacino
    User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV5jtEi-y5U

Here is the example of what i've done 3 years ago.Why i get banned for it jesus for real.
    Why i must make an apologize for not my faults ?? srsly no1 knows how to do it ?
    Also theres i think none of respawn killing servers as well i could remember to kill with sniper/ar/machine guns ppl from respawn point.
    Why i need now to make an apologize for things that i didn't done

• theallpacino
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Point, yes, not weapon stats. You can't fool the game mechanics. There are servers like NO KILL TIME WASTE where you jsut run around and capture objectives, thus getting high SPM and the score. But nothing where you can boost weapons by killing non stop and hitting tons of headshots. That's aimbot for you

• theallpacino
    User

Point, yes, not weapon stats. You can't fool the game mechanics

Is it hard to sit and wait of u know that bad players will rush and sometimes they will be lucky to break throu
    CZ80510700:25:2376333138524.04%
    71.03%
    32.13%
    1400 shots 25 min game 107 game yes i def using speedhack to kill 107 ppl and headshot 76 of them.

Theres bunch of videos of the gameplay 3-4 years ago/that was on high ticket map tunnels
  • theallpacino
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Those are exactly the kind of stats you would see from someone using an aimbot. 

• theallpacino
    User

Lets make a clean things.
    1.I can stream or make a vod with gameplay. 
    2. I can't play on servers cuz of ban and i can't even find server with default mods.Or make some of that for me.
    3. I do not remember 70% of info that i was playin and where on what server or such things it was 3 f years ago.Maybe i might be rong with level grindin maybe i was just playin with high ticker maps MAYBE I CANT REMEMBER jesus.

4.Ive got dinamic ip so i do not even care for this.BUT i dont want to make another acc spend another god blessed 4$ to play a game that i download to play a few weekends with friends.And i've never used a hack/cheat in it.
    5.Why in the hell i used cheats why not 100% aim is it like bad aim ?

6.Maybe i was spawn kill people jesus i cant even remember all of that things where n what ive done in it.
    7.Why only ur e-sport programm banned me i was really shocked yesterday when i buyed a game log in log into server and hello ure banned (i searched throu reddit about this) and theres bunch of bans that u guys did with innocent ppl.

And maybe i missed some info with bf3 acitivity.Its been a while ago.
    So i want answers.Give me some server like it was 3 years ago (seems like u guys know at what servers ive played) or similar 
    I can go and try to discord stream it like np to clean my name.
    But its been freakin 3 years ago and telling me now go play and show us skill srsly ? I could try but if it would 50% hs of 100 kill or similar i wouldnt get unbanned?

• theallpacino
    User

is it hacking too ? IT IS 413 out of 629 headshots!
    M98B62907:34:25413822192442.72%
    65.66%
    76.52%
  • theallpacino
    User

Just please look for a stats IN UR 7/11 site. im not a f hacker cracker or what in hell u think i am.I will play 1-2 freakin week in this bf4 and i will delete this game and forget about this fiesta at all.Im not a low skill player but not an e-sport too.Every1 have their lucky moments etc things.
    Bring some replays of it i do not know.But for now i m done.
    So either i would get unbanned or somekind to defend my acc stream or what do u want i dont even know. 
    Or i will just spend another freakin 4$ play a few weeks with my not young friends n pieace out.

Also i can link my pubg account to prove that i could shoot people rofl it was at the same year (2-3 years ago)
    also more hacking stats from ur 7/11 site.

L86A112600:59:4775607375916.15%
    59.52%
    20.76%