This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • faladine1
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

I will have to wait for SiC admins to reply to my private message on theirs forum.  No idea why it appears that the two accounts are at my location. If these accounts would be my own I would be automatically banned by BF4DB plugin ... think.

faladine1

Could be. Doesn't matter, will need a clear explanation for both the odds otherwise I can not help you any further.

• faladine1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

If no video provided in the next 24h ban will be denied.

• faladine1
    User
    Member since May 22, 2019

Guys It is impossible to submit the prove of me picking it up... admin said they cant find anything... I do not have a video recording am not a streamer that keeps back ups for every match played... wait maybe shall I go back in time and record that I picked it up so it can be used as evidence for bf4db... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

If this is how bf4db really works... then good luck with populating BF4 community... Yous only destroying the community. Satanic pigs...

• faladine1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal Denied.

• faladine1
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Guys It is impossible to submit the prove of me picking it up... admin said they cant find anything... I do not have a video recording am not a streamer that keeps back ups for every match played... wait maybe shall I go back in time and record that I picked it up so it can be used as evidence for bf4db... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

If this is how bf4db really works... then good luck with populating BF4 community... Yous only destroying the community. Satanic pigs...

faladine1

Again, feel free to make one of those rant threads on Reddit. See how people really think about your situation when they read your appeal.

/Closed