This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Beto_EAP
    User
    Member since November 27, 2017

Appeal:
    Hi guys, I’m requesting your help, first to understand what I have done to be banned because I really don’t know what happened. Let try to share with you my last minutes before I was banned. I was playing in Hainan resort map and I was over the ship in “D” flag, I was shooting in the enemies from there, I really didn’t have observed that my position was under covered by an invisible wall, after that I was suspended by FairFight plugin next day. After my suspension was ended I understand that situation and I return to play as I always played, just for fun, I’m an old guy, retired and I only play to waste my time having some fun with friends. This second ban was occurred due the first suspension (I didn’t have any other situation like that, because I understood what happened), that the FairFight understood that position was unfair position. I just ask for an opportunity to prove, that I not a cheater, I only did something without realize that position was a unfair position. Please I’m asking your help in this case, and you can monitor every single day, to see how honest is my play. Thank You.

My profile is: https://bf4db.com/player/355813362

• Beto_EAP
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

• Beto_EAP
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

As you admit you got reset by FairFight, the ban will not be removed. Contact EA at the following e-mail adress: [email protected]

If you think the FF reset was a mistake, you will receive help there. If your FF reset gets overturned, and EA admits they made a mistake, your ban here will be removed.

I suggest you to read our ban policy to prevent further issues with our service (link in my signature). For now:

APPEAL DENIED