This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Zombie_ii
    User
    Member since July 22, 2018

All right, I guess I was bit harsh with my name calling.  I went back and re-read the post from even balance.  They did state that it was not in error.  So what do I do now?  I own 2 copies of every game EA has released.  It is very frustrating especially since most game in battlefield end up either good (no cheaters) or bad with a 10-1 death ratio.  I put up with it for 15 years and reported the hackers at every chance I had.  Then I start playing on some new servers (not many left) and I couldn't believe the results.  There were people flying (just the soldiers) they were indestructible and impossible to see so I decided to try a simple hack that just removed the gun shake and screen shake.  It helped so that I could at least see people but with all the cheaters present I quess I never expected this or for it to happen so fast.

In, closing, I want go back to playing properly but I still don't know how to preoceed.  Any help, tips, or advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Zombie_ii
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

If you have any idea what program caused the PB violation kicks, you can provide that program to EB via the ticket you created. Nothing more to do then wait after that. If the violation turns out to be false, it will be announced on the evenbalance homepage.

If you really did not cheat, verify if your 2FA login on origin was enabled. If not, your account might have been hacked. If 2FA was enabled only with mail verification, your mail might have been compromised as well. If this was the case it won't change anything here but at least you know a cause.

Please do not create more threads about your ban. Those will be removed together with your forum permissions. Unless the violation is announced as false on the EB homepage, then you may re-appeal your ban.

• Zombie_ii
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

All right, I guess I was bit harsh with my name calling.  I went back and re-read the post from even balance.  They did state that it was not in error.  So what do I do now?  I own 2 copies of every game EA has released.  It is very frustrating especially since most game in battlefield end up either good (no cheaters) or bad with a 10-1 death ratio.  I put up with it for 15 years and reported the hackers at every chance I had.  Then I start playing on some new servers (not many left) and I couldn't believe the results.  There were people flying (just the soldiers) they were indestructible and impossible to see so I decided to try a simple hack that just removed the gun shake and screen shake.  It helped so that I could at least see people but with all the cheaters present I quess I never expected this or for it to happen so fast.

In, closing, I want go back to playing properly but I still don't know how to preoceed.  Any help, tips, or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Zombie_ii
    Did you seriously need to raise all that commotion about a ban and then here you actually admit you used a cheat? You might try considering that when you cheat and get banned because you cheated, the ban was deserved.

• Zombie_ii
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

"

Zombie_ii
    Did you seriously need to raise all that commotion about a ban and then here you actually admit you used a cheat? You might try considering that when you cheat and get banned because you cheated, the ban was deserved.

Burt

Topkek, that was so stupid I did not even notice it.. GG OP.