This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • MCHtione
    User
    Member since October 31, 2018

Appeal :D

Good morning, referring to this post https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/punkbuster-bans-permanently-suspended-2777, Gentlemen, you do not have to apologize for anything. Even Balance they should, of course they will not do it.

I also experienced their "power", my ticket has already been removed but of course I have a copy made.
    If you want I can send you what EB wrote to me.

Of course, I write here in a known matter, please remove ban from me MCHTione https://bf4db.com/player/185515119 .

MCHTione

• MCHtione
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Please paste the link to your ticket here in this thread. Will hide it immediately after you posted it so it can not be used by others.

• MCHtione
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Hidden the links for privacy reasons. Thanks for your cooperation so far. Unfortunately it seems your ban is a PB global now, so if we remove our ban it will only be "symbolic" cause you will not be able to join PB protected servers anyway. As PB global bans are only managed by EB, we can not change the situation for you. EB has to remove the ban.

• MCHtione
    User
    Member since October 31, 2018

As an old player (44 years old: D) who never used anything forbidden (just look at the reports to see), I will demand compensation from EB for defamation and, of course, an official apology (not to mention the ban). EB will not write anything else except ctrl + c and ctrl + v because they probably can not admit to the error. It is sad that EA does not want to do anything about it. You're right, it does not really matter to me now if you take your ban off me. You will do as you think.
    MCHTione
  • MCHtione
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I can't find any evidence of you cheating before or after you triggered a Punkbuster violation.

Per our new policy, ban appeal

APPROVED.