This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Sapporo-S9
    User
    Member since May 30, 2020

"
    "

"

Sapporo-S9 Please explain to me how as a sniper you can put the radio beacon behind one another as in the video but

But with Multi Hack it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUIinD-Rlq8

nadin
    low skill like you having no idea about bf4 false accusing people.....thats a bugged spectator mode

alucardgr
    Thanks for your unqualified insults

nadin
    Facts are not insults :)

• Sapporo-S9
    Administrator
    Member since August 16, 2019

Please refrain from spamming and keep it on topic. Throwing insults and accusations around is for reddit.

• Sapporo-S9
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Keep the conversation in topic and without insults.

• Sapporo-S9
    User

Oh, don't get wrong. I'm not coming here to insult anyone. I wouldn't even be in here if I wasn't banned. I'm just patiently waiting for YOU to finally say something about the appeal, which is open for more than a day already.

• Sapporo-S9
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Oh, don't get wrong. I'm not coming here to insult anyone. I wouldn't even be in here if I wasn't banned. I'm just patiently waiting for YOU to finally say something about the appeal, which is open for more than a day already.

Marci_G502
    The salt of a banned cheater <3

• Sapporo-S9
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"
    "

"

Sapporo-S9 Please explain to me how as a sniper you can put the radio beacon behind one another as in the video but

But with Multi Hack it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUIinD-Rlq8

nadin
    low skill like you having no idea about bf4 false accusing people.....thats a bugged spectator mode

alucardgr
    Thanks for your unqualified insults

nadin
    And yeah, thats an bug, didnt believe it either when i saw it, but proof has been presented.

• Sapporo-S9
    User
    Member since May 19, 2017

"

"

Marci_G502

ChimeitekinaNeko
    ''the salt of a banned cheater''.....pffff....they should make you boss of bf4db....so there will be no more bf4 players left to play....

• Sapporo-S9
    User

"

"

Marci_G502

ChimeitekinaNeko

Huh, what was that, Neko? Also, I'd like to thank Volt to actually took care about our appeal and made our names clean. Thread can be closed.

• Sapporo-S9
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Ok, enough with flaming each other. Thread is closed.