This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • asi212
    User
    Member since December 15, 2018

Got a new account so I could play again as my other account got banned due to aimbot (which was not by me but some hacker who got my EA Account). On the new account, I repurchased the game and played fine last night. trying to hop in a server this morning, however, resulted in an autokick and the same error message from my other account. 

I came here to appeal the previous account yesterday and that thread is here: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/banned-for-aimbothacked-accout-2701 

I was told to get a new account and I could play again so I did that but the same issue is occurring. the new account is PsychedelicCam and is currently linked in through my BF4DB account. The account says no history of cheating and no issues. 

• asi212
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

You find all the answers here: https://bf4db.com/banning

• asi212
    User

So what can I do? I just spent money on the game again, I just want to play on good servers but I get kicked from the good ones. 

• asi212
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Each account you buy will be banned by us. As Torsten said, answers to your questions are in the ban policy.

• asi212
    User

Okay got it. Don't try to buy the game or make a new account. I'm just still not sure what I can do. Can I escalate my appeal?

• asi212
    Administrator

"

Okay got it. Don't try to buy the game or make a new account. I'm just still not sure what I can do. Can I escalate my appeal?

asi212

You can always escalate your case to one of the directors, but they will probably say the same as me and Torsten.

• asi212
    User

Okay Ill do that then, how do I do that?

• asi212
    Administrator

One of them will take another look asap.

• asi212
    User

Okay thank you. I talked to sovereign skies yesterday so he's familiar with the situation

• asi212
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Link is valid and per our Banning Policy, your new account will remain banned. Appeal denied.