This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Adoodah
    User
    Member since December 02, 2019

I have been banned for "suspicious stats" which is completely unfair as it was because i was flicking onto peoples heads and killing them. The one time i was reported was by a user on golmud railway and he was standing on the roof of a building and he had a teammate directly behind him so i shot him and his teammate ultimately being a very quick kill. Ive never cheated, ive played rainbow six siege for 2 years, so my aim is very good, also my account is level 30 ish so of course my stats will be high. In Rainbow Six Siege which is a 5v5 game i have a 1.6+ kd which is above average due to me being a fragger. I also played CSGO semi-professionally as i used to enter minor competitions with friends. I understand why i have been accused of being cheating but i can assure you i am not a cheater. Im unsure how i could provide evidence of me not being a cheater but id appreciate being unbanned.

Thanks,

Adoodah

• Adoodah
    User
    Member since December 02, 2019

also id like to point out i had a lot of lucky matches where i popped off to the point of it being unreproducable. 

• Adoodah
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"

also id like to point out i had a lot of lucky matches where i popped off to the point of it being unreproducable. 

Adoodah

http://bf4cheatreport.com/brindex.php?rid=1200559658574369856

Yeah I believe you. Pretty sure you can't reproduce 77 average kph with M416 without a dmg mod.

Cheat usage is obvious.

APPEAL DENIED.

P.S. : Stop comparing R6S and CS to BF4, especially when it comes to HSPK ratio. R6S instakill on headshot and CSGO has a 4x damage multiplier on headshot. For BF4 it's 2.13x .

• Adoodah
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Side and unrelated note but you raised a Punkbuster violation for aimbot yesterday. Me thinks it’s not a coincidence this time.