This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Banned
    Member since November 22, 2023

The Admins are double faced clowns, and first they play that they want to make the system fair play, but it is all corrupt to the core.

They maybe are making money from their PATREON and DONATIONS to white list a number of hackers from their discord account,

thats why they are hiding behind discord and want to know your privacy details and mobile number to join.

Life may be cruel for them as they have very low sales, and can only eat vegetable soup or drink tap water not even a softdrink, so they

make money from new game players in banning them and making them buy the game again.

Listen to me, I can see 80% of the players hacking and nothing is done by these Clowns here, they ban who ever they want.

If you are Banned you can still play on Official and UnRanked servers as these clowns have no say there, with their corrupt banning system, so dont throw away the game and buy another as you can still play and enjoy the game.

Buying another game is making these clown make profit from you again and again. DONT FALL FOR THE TRAP of these AMATEURS.

BF4DB is going downhill day by day as most Ranked Servers are EMPTY, so they will soon need to beg on the streets to buy a $1.00 MC DONALDS hamburger.

Hiiihihihihihihihiihihi !

• xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Banned

Admin just posted a GIF of him EATING SOUP !

LMFAO !!!!!!

I told you that they have NO MONEY so they ban to remake you buy new game and block you again !

What a bunch of LOSER ! HAHAHAHAHAHAH !

USE OFFICIAL and UNRANKED SERVER as these clown wont have any power to block you from playing there, in the Multiplayer Filter unmark the - RANKED SERVERS and enjoy playing even if these SOUP EATERS block you !

HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA !

..I.. ..I..

• xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Banned

Frank Castle ask me to be White Listed if I dont want to get banned -

'USE OUR PATREON to donate some money for us to buy from quick soup as we are hungry'

What a clown !

NO NO NO I wont give you $1.00 as you dont deserve it.

• xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/bf4db-doesnt-ban-hackers-9080

Read what I said here

Maybe you're just bad at the game. 

• xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Frank Castle ask me to be White Listed if I dont want to get banned -

'USE OUR PATREON to donate some money for us to buy from quick soup as we are hungry'

What a clown !

NO NO NO I wont give you $1.00 as you dont deserve it.

xX_BF4DB_Xx

#1 BF4DB is a 3rd Party anticheat, that is not in any way, shape, or form connected to EA/Dice.

Server owners have to actively decide to use/install it.

#2 there is no "white list" for bf4db; i have seen supporters and staff getting the boot, cuz they were compromised/cheating.

#3 The money is for keeping up the server, the staff doesnt see any money from that.

• xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

He gone. Thanks for helping. 

• xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

He gone. Thanks for helping. 

Frank_Castle
    Had a feeling it would end up like this; an overmotivated newbie doing a bunch of nonesense reports and then gets butthurt about them being cleared.. 

• xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Imagine hating soup :(

28Soups-Beef-Barley-zbhq-superJumbo.jpg