This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Banned
    Member since November 22, 2023

Unfortunately player who have NEW accounts are prone to be banned immediately without evidence.

When you report a hacker that is clearly hacking but paying MONTHLY $$$ as VIP, BF4DB Moderators close an eye or both.

End of the story, this is a system for them to make money, protect those you contribute and block others for making more money from Expired Game Sale.

My grandfather though he bought me a game of $12.50 which was nice to play, little did he know that there is a corrupt system behind it.

Lesson Learnt. Now I REALIZE SOMETHING.

• xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

artworks-lyidNFrSCzymr7fo-mmlyoQ-t500x500.jpg

• xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Administrator
    Member since May 01, 2021

laugh-at-this-user-ryan-gosling.gif

• xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Banned
    Member since November 22, 2023

You can laugh CLOWN, as much as you want.

But ur diry ASS is exposed, you get paid to CLOSE AN EYE on WHITE LISTED HACKERS !

Hope you enjoy your SOUP as that one you can afford only, with SALES going down !

LMFAO !!!

• xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

"

Unfortunately player who have NEW accounts are prone to be banned immediately without evidence.

When you report a hacker that is clearly hacking but paying MONTHLY $$$ as VIP, BF4DB Moderators close an eye or both.

End of the story, this is a system for them to make money, protect those you contribute and block others for making more money from Expired Game Sale.

My grandfather though he bought me a game of $12.50 which was nice to play, little did he know that there is a corrupt system behind it.

Lesson Learnt. Now I REALIZE SOMETHING.

xX_BF4DB_Xx
    I explained to you how to report someone with an actual vídeo evidence, you just ignored. 
    https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/report-hackers-9076

You need to prove to us, not to yourself. 
    Maybe you are just bad at the game if is your first time playing. 
    And no we dont have nothing to with EA, our service is voluntary.