This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • LongD
    Banned
    Member since March 02, 2021

well i made another post as probably known, Mr burt denied it saying rage hacks? ok well id like to see your proof. thats a BOLD STATEMENT saying someone is rage hacking and a statement like that is quite easily backed with proof, rage hacking is 1 shot kills, all headshots spinning around and shit, surely i have a highkill round with an absolutely OUTRAGEOUS headshot percentage and DMG pershot, that would be quite easy to find and provide dont ya think? i mean damn i used your own  site with your own links and couldnt find anything that was out of reason (((((((hell you dont even have to go thru the trouble of looking thru all the numbers the websites that you link do it for you and let you know if any of the numbers are impossible or to what extent of excessive they are))))) of what a good player couldnt acheive. coinsidering i spent around most of my time on BF4 at the top of the competitive leagues whilst running anticheats that are far superior to PB or FF. theres no fps i dont excell at, we can go play csgo, cod, squad, basically any fps  and ill destroy. why the fuck do i give a shit to  cheat on a game thats this old, ive done proved i was at the top of this damn game. no wonder yall have major youtubers like jackfrags talking shit about this website, you obviously dont have to unban me from your trash site, but ill expect the money back from the two games i purchased. i mean most of the people who have made a wish list for the new battlefield game coming out have included on said list, that we dont need a site like this ruining it. yall should leave this shit to the pros, hell even FF sucks and its an actual system thats still better than this... for the longest time in the comp community , if a team had a scrim with another team and they went to join there server and it was seen that they had the bf4db plugin on the server the scrim would get cancelled (even if noone on either side had BF4DB "bans") bc they was obv oblivious to the fact that this site was toxic to any actual community or hopes for good players to stick around in the future. ill expect a return on my investment if the ban isnt lifted. with a bf4db ban almost all NA servers are unplayable and they only run this site because the admins are generally low skill players and oblivious to who is and isnt actually cheating, one of the major problems in the battlefield community is that it cast a negative light on good players as it is and a website like this just makes it that much worse of a problem, in almost every-other game the best of the best players are held in high esteem and treated like that games royalty. Half of the bf4 servers have, kd, kpm,spm,acc, or any number of other tightly restricted limits on their servers. another good amount of servers just ban good players for "hacking" because the admins just dont know what they dont know. then after you get past both of those conditions there is the servers that know you aint cheating and have spectated you to make sure, just plainly ask you not to play on their server because it makes it not fun for everyone else. then leaving a grand total of like 8 servers that good players are permitted to play on  of witch probably 6 run bf4db. so i expect to see some DAMN GOOD PROOF burt of why i cant play the game that i worked hard to pay for, regardless the price of the game. oh and ill let you know that the competitive community cleared me to play after that FF, only one tournament didnt let me play after i told them the situation. so i highly doubt that was running around rage hacking or the competitive community would have put me off the face of this earth, i owned up to the ban because i have nothing to hide, and continued to play for another 200 hours of ranked servers after than ban, it erased the like 500 hours i had before that, the only reason i even bought this account was the continue playing servers that ran bf4db, because the grand number of servers had increased so greatly here in NA that i could no longer avoid them, i have played and logged a pretty decent number of hours after that false ban and never had any real major issues a past that.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   listen as of the time of writing this i was pretty pissed, but this is one of the only games i still enjoy playing and im not trying to around the system, and get another account and play witch i could easily do without getting detected, and i dont want to pay for another game and do all this shit when its completely senseless. i mean i can honestly say i just wanna play and destroy noobs.  

• LongD
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 27, 2017

Who said you can't play the game?  You can play all you want on servers not protected by BF4DB.

• LongD
    Banned

im guessing you didnt read my post

""""Half of the bf4 servers have, kd, kpm,spm,acc, or any number of other tightly restricted limits on their servers. another good amount of servers just ban good players for "hacking" because the admins just dont know what they dont know. then after you get past both of those conditions there is the servers that know you aint cheating and have spectated you to make sure, just plainly ask you not to play on their server because it makes it not fun for everyone else. then leaving a grand total of like 8 servers that good players are permitted to play on of witch probably 6 run bf4db.""

• LongD
    Banned

and still that isnt a good reason to keep a ban or initiate one

• LongD
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Well thats quite a rant to unpack.

"ok well id like to see your proof. thats a BOLD STATEMENT saying someone is rage hacking and a statement like that is quite easily backed with proof, rage hacking is 1 shot kills, all headshots spinning around and shit, surely i have a highkill round with an absolutely OUTRAGEOUS headshot percentage and DMG pershot, that would be quite easy to find and provide dont ya think?"

The evidence of rage hacks was there and a Fairfight ban is sufficient evidence on its own. You conveniently waited to appeal the ban after you found out DICE archived a bunch of battle reports but your original ban was from May 2017 so why wait this long to appeal it? https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1510370400

"ill expect the money back from the two games i purchased"

No.

"yall should leave this shit to the pros, hell even FF sucks and its an actual system thats still better than this"

Your ban is literally based on a Fairfight ban

"ill expect a return on my investment if the ban isnt lifted"

No

"so i expect to see some DAMN GOOD PROOF burt of why i cant play the game that i worked hard to pay for, regardless the price of the game. oh and ill let you know that the competitive community cleared me to play after that FF, only one tournament didnt let me play after i told them the situation"

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/DoA-BloodStained/history

kx7begN.png

I don't care what tournaments let you play after the ban. Most of the event organizers have a 1-2 year ban on players that have been caught cheating and allow them to play after that. I know there was tournament thrown together by the cheaters from Exile and the cheaters from Helix (your former team composed of a shocking number of cheaters) which is probably the tournament you're referring to so forgive me for not recognizing that as proof of integrity.

I don't actually have any bias against YOU though. You are one in 50,000+ players banned and the evidence is already enough.

I'm pretty sure I actually played against you in comp too. You were not memorable.